Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.

Old 05-26-2018, 09:42 AM
joethelion
needing Diet Mountain Dew

Re: Underworld Recordings
I'm uploading my copy now...

(edit) boom. Here you go. I'm at work, and luckily this was actually on my iTunes cloud

https://www.sendspace.com/file/19c571

From the info:
This file was digitally recorded off Norwegian radio broadcast. Announcements etc. from the radio is removed, and it comes as a two full CD set. It fits on two 74 min CD-R(W)'s. Outstanding sound quality.

...I think there was an earlier radio broadcast out there a while ago, but it didn't have the full set.

Last edited by joethelion; 05-26-2018 at 09:46 AM.
Old 05-26-2018, 09:57 AM
proedros
river

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetpig View Post
I do. I am planning on pulling everything I have on my portable player (full soundboard sets only) to put on my mega account for backup, which will include this.
please let us know the link once you upload them , like we said at the pm not anyone seeding the lossless 1994-1998 shows at the tarcker so this gesture would be an amazing gift to us all
Old 05-26-2018, 10:25 AM
jetpig
LoveyouLoveyouLoveyou

https://mega.nz/#F!xg4mXITa!bdddobJYdOxoynG38KlyWA

That's all the non-commercially available complete live sets from soundboard sources that I've had on my portable device. It's rather complete for 1992-2010, also has the odd youfest 2012 show (which is also the only soundboard of that post barking setlist) and one of Karl's solo BBC shows. I hope I can make time soon to help get EVERYTHING back together and up on the tracker, but I've had some data loss in the last year or so, so we'll see what I still have kicking around. :\
Old 05-26-2018, 10:39 AM
robotusch
mouseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamneorev View Post
Does anyone have the actual Roskilde Festival 96 recording? I didn't want to have to rip the YouTube video.
I'd be very surprised if it wasn't already on the tracker, since I'm pretty sure that's where I got my copy (I uploaded the video in question).

A bit annoying I lost the Belfort 1998 recording, since YouTube now accepts longers videos, and I've always wanted to redo those ancient uploads...
Old 05-26-2018, 12:27 PM
joethelion
needing Diet Mountain Dew

Quote:

That's all the non-commercially available complete live sets from soundboard sources that I've had on my portable device. It's rather complete for 1992-2010, also has the odd youfest 2012 show (which is also the only soundboard of that post barking setlist) and one of Karl's solo BBC shows. I hope I can make time soon to help get EVERYTHING back together and up on the tracker, but I've had some data loss in the last year or so, so we'll see what I still have kicking around. :\
THANKS so much for sharing that link! I can't wait for my workday to be over, then I'll be able to download.
Old 05-26-2018, 02:34 PM
proedros
river

Quote:

thanx for all the hard work , however i would prefer those in FLAC files

m4a is a lossy file , so i will have and wait for someone to upload them in FLAC lossless files

cheers

Last edited by proedros; 05-26-2018 at 02:41 PM.
Old 05-26-2018, 02:40 PM
iamneorev
pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethelion View Post
I'm uploading my copy now...

THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotusch View Post
I'd be very surprised if it wasn't already on the tracker, since I'm pretty sure that's where I got my copy (I uploaded the video in question).

It's not, I looked. That's why I asked here. Thanks for the video!
Old 05-26-2018, 02:49 PM
iamneorev
pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by proedros View Post
thanx for all the hard work , however i would prefer those in FLAC files

is m4a lossless files , and if i convert them to FLAC do i have any loss of quality ?

cheers

I doubt he has the FLAC files. I think he only has these 192kbps. But if he does, holla atcha boy!

M4A is a container file rather than a codec like FLAC, so M4A can contain both lossless and lossy audio depending on the original file's quality. So the question is, are the M4A files you have actually lossless? If they are, I doubt you will lose any info converting over to FLAC as FLAC is a lossless format. Now if the M4A files you have are lossy, you can cannot upconvert the quality to FLAC.
Old 05-26-2018, 05:47 PM
ultradave
the doorway boy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamneorev View Post
Now if the M4A files you have are lossy, you can cannot upconvert the quality to FLAC.
Nope. The M4A files would have to be Apple Lossless files. In other words if a track is about 60% of the size of a CD track than you're good to convert to FLAC without losing quality, BUT if not, then it's an MP4 file that needs to remain lossy so leave it alone
Old 05-27-2018, 01:51 AM
proedros
river

i am waiting for seeders to show up at the tracker/torrents site , to be honest i am a bit dissapointed in how few peope seem to be around/seeding

many hit and runs members , judging by the low ratios