Dirty Forums > craft.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2011, 07:49 PM
holden
collateral damage

Send a message via MSN to holden
Ithaca
Hello folks!

I know that i oversaturate the music market from time to time, but this time, I'm serious and really very humbled to announce that Secret Station Records is releasing a Limited Edition run of my latest album, "Ithaca" by Mental Health Consumer.

http://secretstationrecords.com/index.php
Order page: http://secretstationrecords.com/Ment...mer_Ithaca.php

I attended Cornell University in Ithaca, NY for graduate school. A few of you even lived there with me. This is my musical love letter to a town way too eclectic to describe. Other people will associate Ithaca with different tunes and genres. But if you've been there, I hope that these tracks resonate somehow. If you haven't been, I hope that this album recalls your favorite places and times.

As a personal plea, Secret Station Records has been very generous to release my record. I assure you that it's for the love of independent music and that I'm not making any money off of this. I really appreciate your support, but really, your purchase will support a lot of independent musicians who labor over their craft and need the likes of Secret Station to release their well-crafted output.

Thanks very much for listening and purchasing! (it's bargain priced! I know few people are bothering with physical CDs anymore, but it really is a nice package - i did the art myself, too!)

-Brian/Holden/Mental Health Consumer/Whatever
Old 09-05-2011, 01:01 PM
undarrenworld
bungalow

Re: Ithaca
As Im your big fan, its great news. Congratulations! Im interrested!
Old 09-16-2011, 05:42 AM
holden
collateral damage

Send a message via MSN to holden
Re: Ithaca
Bump (oops, excuse me!)

Just another quik plug for my record. If you could part with a few bucks for the digital download or a few more for the CD+MP3, you'd be doing Secret Station Records a great favor in helping with expenses to support independent music! I'm very pleased with how this record came together over several years and that it's gotten a physical release....hope you will be, too!

Order page: [COLOR=#333333]http://secretstationrecords.com/Ment...mer_Ithaca.php[/COLOR]

Many thanks,
holden