Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

  Dirty Forums > underworld.

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 11-27-2021, 01:32 AM
Billy Goat
mouseman
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 116
Re: Drop #5 - Dark & Long (Dark Train) Limited Drop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resolute View Post
it's just the album version but it mixes into a different song where it would go to tongue.
Ah OK! Thanks for clearing that up for me! 👍
  #22  
Old 11-29-2021, 10:20 AM
whatmakesustick
mouseman
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 199
Re: Drop #5 - Dark & Long (Dark Train) Limited Drop
Well, my Adidas top came this morning which is great, but unfortunately I followed the 'size comes up small' advice and my L is too big If anyone ordered an M and wants to swap for a L then send me a message! Cheers.
  #23  
Old 11-29-2021, 10:41 AM
Dirty0900
Only 50 a show,book now.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Newcastle upon the Tyne,UK
Posts: 2,452
Re: Drop #5 - Dark & Long (Dark Train) Limited Drop
My record came and it looked like someone had ripped off the corner. Totally damaged and torn. Will be fun seeing if I can get a replacement 12”U
__________________
What's a signature?
  #24  
Old 11-29-2021, 10:51 AM
whatmakesustick
mouseman
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 199
Re: Drop #5 - Dark & Long (Dark Train) Limited Drop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty0900 View Post
My record came and it looked like someone had ripped off the corner. Totally damaged and torn. Will be fun seeing if I can get a replacement 12U
Oh no Keep an eye out on the site as a few days ago I saw it being available again.
  #25  
Old 11-29-2021, 03:14 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sunny Hawaii
Posts: 4,620
Re: Drop #5 - Dark & Long (Dark Train) Limited Drop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty0900 View Post
My record came and it looked like someone had ripped off the corner. Totally damaged and torn. Will be fun seeing if I can get a replacement 12U
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatmakesustick View Post
Oh no Keep an eye out on the site as a few days ago I saw it being available again.
They always keep extra stock for fulfillment damages/losses, so replacement availability shouldn't be a problem.

I don't think you can buy it, as it was a limited drop. It has not been on-sale again since that time. Maybe you were looking at the Shop listings on Facebook? That shows all the Limited Drop items, but not their Sold Out status. You don't see that until you click-through Facebook which takes you to the actual Shop site.
  #26  
Old 11-30-2021, 03:32 AM
whatmakesustick
mouseman
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 199
Re: Drop #5 - Dark & Long (Dark Train) Limited Drop
I'm not sure - with regards availability I emailed and they said it was not possible to swap a L for a M. Interestingly, I ordered a T-Shirt separately which also seems to have gone missing in the post.

Last week on the store there was definitely the 12" and slip mat available - maybe someone cancelled their order.

Personally, I'm not having much luck with the fulfilment of these drops. For the KoS drop, my order was messed up and I missed out on 2 12" and t-shirt.

Limited drops seems to be the latest trend, but the fulfilment is not great. I managed to order an Unkle Psyence fiction anniversary signed 7" a few weeks ago which "got lost in the post" (i.e. they sold too many). Rant over

Last edited by whatmakesustick; 11-30-2021 at 03:35 AM.
  #27  
Old 11-30-2021, 07:44 AM
negative1
-1
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: east coast usa
Posts: 2,299
Re: Drop #5 - Dark & Long (Dark Train) Limited Drop
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatmakesustick View Post
I'm not sure - with regards availability I emailed and they said it was not possible to swap a L for a M. Interestingly, I ordered a T-Shirt separately which also seems to have gone missing in the post.

Last week on the store there was definitely the 12" and slip mat available - maybe someone cancelled their order.

Personally, I'm not having much luck with the fulfilment of these drops. For the KoS drop, my order was messed up and I missed out on 2 12" and t-shirt.

Limited drops seems to be the latest trend, but the fulfilment is not great. I managed to order an Unkle Psyence fiction anniversary signed 7" a few weeks ago which "got lost in the post" (i.e. they sold too many). Rant over
sorry to hear about that. i've never had a problem.
but then i pretty much only order 1 item.

i hope you at least got refunds on those.

later
-1
  #28  
Old 11-30-2021, 08:41 AM
whatmakesustick
mouseman
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 199
Re: Drop #5 - Dark & Long (Dark Train) Limited Drop
Customer Services have been relatively responsive so all is not lost. Perhaps I should just order less
  #29  
Old 12-03-2021, 10:58 AM
Dirty0900
Only 50 a show,book now.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Newcastle upon the Tyne,UK
Posts: 2,452
Re: Drop #5 - Dark & Long (Dark Train) Limited Drop
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatmakesustick View Post
I'm not sure - with regards availability I emailed and they said it was not possible to swap a L for a M. Interestingly, I ordered a T-Shirt separately which also seems to have gone missing in the post.

Last week on the store there was definitely the 12" and slip mat available - maybe someone cancelled their order.

Personally, I'm not having much luck with the fulfilment of these drops. For the KoS drop, my order was messed up and I missed out on 2 12" and t-shirt.

Limited drops seems to be the latest trend, but the fulfilment is not great. I managed to order an Unkle Psyence fiction anniversary signed 7" a few weeks ago which "got lost in the post" (i.e. they sold too many). Rant over
Replacement on the way !
__________________
What's a signature?
  #30  
Old 12-23-2021, 12:19 AM
undarrenworld
bungalow
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Czech Rep. Charles University, Prague
Posts: 1,207
Re: Drop #5 - Dark & Long (Dark Train) Limited Drop
The vinyl arrived yesterday, beautiful. But the record itself is not really flat and its very wavy and bumpy. Even 180 g vinyl. I never had similar problems with new vinyl. Im wondering if others are experiencing the same problem with this so the tonearm pops a lot?
__________________
Piece:HongKong3,Catalogue0467,Barking434,Dog0312
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.