Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > interupt.

Old 08-05-2008, 04:17 PM
EuroZeroZero
Antistar

play my latest NWN2 mod
Hey all,

So me and my small team have been hard at work on our latest mod for Neverwinter Nights 2. It's set in the Ravenloft world (far underrepresented IMO) and covers locales from both i6 and i10.

What we need are a number of people who have Neverwinter Nights 2 AND the expansion pack (mask of the betrayer). You don't have to be familiar with the Ravenloft setting at all. All you need to do is have rudementary familiarity with the Neverwinter Nights system and have a basic understanding of what we would consider normally scaled video game difficulty (im sure all the gamers here do).

All we need are people to play through this (beta) version of the mod and give feedback on bugs encountered, balance issues, and the occasional gameplay suggestion. I want to make sure its a very high quality product before i post it up on the vault. Your name will definately be added to the special thanks credits.

I know that some of you have helped me in this before, and feedback was VERY useful. The mod itself takes about 6 hours to complete. If you are interested, just PM me and i'll provide you with a contact email address and DL link.

thanks!
Old 08-22-2008, 02:29 PM
EuroZeroZero
Antistar

Re: play my latest NWN2 mod
Thanks to those who helped out!

We've finally released - it's huge!

If you'd like the 'official' one, as well as the ability to go vote on it. It's here
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view....Detail&id=304