Old 11-11-2010, 01:33 AM
.al
river

Re: Underworld - Live at Bucharest (2009) // DVD
I don't know why those 2 files are corrupted but here are the new links:

Part 9: http://www.mediafire.com/?jkkybu71pre5ikh
Part 11: http://www.mediafire.com/?qdipagg9o4jfs5m

PS new links also on first post

Last edited by .al; 11-11-2010 at 01:58 AM.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:14 AM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

al, thanks for reuploading. Unfortunately, it appears that Part 11 is still corrupt. I confirmed that the Parts 9 and 11 that you reuploaded are, in fact, different from the original uploads. Part 9 appears to be OK now, but the new Part 11 is still being reported as corrupt by WinRAR. And also, Part 16 is also reported as corrupt now, I guess because it's getting farther in the expansion process? I re-downloaded both Parts 11 and 16 twice, and they both came up as corrupted still. It looks like they're being corrupted during your upload transmission for some reason, because every time I download them, the files are consistently identical each time (via md5 checksum), so it's not a problem with the download side of it. Can you please reupload Parts 11 and 16 again? Thanks!
Old 11-16-2010, 03:07 PM
matty303
river

Any chance of putting the parts on a different share system than rapidshare as it's become a bit rubbish?

Thanks for taking the time to up this.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:17 PM
klingklang
mouseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty303 View Post
Any chance of putting the parts on a different share system than rapidshare as it's become a bit rubbish?

Thanks for taking the time to up this.
I too was wondering if that was possible. Everytime I try and download from there, it tells me I already downloaded too much and have to wait. And I've only downloaded two files and that was weeks ago (and I've not used Rapidshare since).

The 5 minutes I've been able to see have been brilliant, though, so thank you for sharing this great video.
Old 11-20-2010, 07:54 AM
matty303
river

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
al, thanks for reuploading. Unfortunately, it appears that Part 11 is still corrupt. I confirmed that the Parts 9 and 11 that you reuploaded are, in fact, different from the original uploads. Part 9 appears to be OK now, but the new Part 11 is still being reported as corrupt by WinRAR. And also, Part 16 is also reported as corrupt now, I guess because it's getting farther in the expansion process? I re-downloaded both Parts 11 and 16 twice, and they both came up as corrupted still. It looks like they're being corrupted during your upload transmission for some reason, because every time I download them, the files are consistently identical each time (via md5 checksum), so it's not a problem with the download side of it. Can you please reupload Parts 11 and 16 again? Thanks!
Have also downloaded both parts twice and still having them reported as corrupt by WinRAR. Any chance of a re-upload to something other than Rapidshare if possible?
Old 12-08-2010, 05:10 AM
.al
river

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty303 View Post
Have also downloaded both parts twice and still having them reported as corrupt by WinRAR. Any chance of a re-upload to something other than Rapidshare if possible?
Damn rapidshare!

Check the first post: I uploaded the whole DVD on another host (Romanian host). You must download all parts (these parts are not the same as previous rapidshare links).

I hope it works this time.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:51 AM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Thanks, al. I was finally able to download everything successfully. I'm glad we were finally able to get it.

There are not many recordings from the 2009 tour. This one has some stuff they only played towards the end of the tour, like DA3D and Strumpet.

This is the most complete recording of Strumpet from this tour. I find it very interesting, because it is essentially identical to the completed Bird 1. This means some of the Barking collaborations were completed much earlier than previously known. Based on the Mark Knight tweets regarding ALAF from Feb., I thought most of the collabs were being worked on at the beginning of this year.

The last track on this DVD, Moaner, is actually 2 songs. A very short Rowla, followed by an even shorter Moaner.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:08 AM
negative1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
Thanks, al. I was finally able to download everything successfully. I'm glad we were finally able to get it.

There are not many recordings from the 2009 tour. This one has some stuff they only played towards the end of the tour, like DA3D and Strumpet.

This is the most complete recording of Strumpet from this tour. I find it very interesting, because it is essentially identical to the completed Bird 1. This means some of the Barking collaborations were completed much earlier than previously known. Based on the Mark Knight tweets regarding ALAF from Feb., I thought most of the collabs were being worked on at the beginning of this year.

The last track on this DVD, Moaner, is actually 2 songs. A very short Rowla, followed by an even shorter Moaner.
i'm glad someone got it! i'm having trouble with the new
links, they don't seem to let me download anything..

anyways, at some point i hope this release is moved to
a new host (hotfile/fileserve seem to be popular now)..and
at rstr.. haven't checked there in awhile.. (*update - found it now!)

thanks to the original poster..

would anyone (al/thebang) mind if i posted versions of
these to youtube?

later

Last edited by negative1; 12-20-2010 at 09:38 AM.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:07 AM
klingklang
mouseman

Thanks a lot for the new links and thanks to TheBang for sharing this on rtsr!