Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.

Old 11-07-2018, 05:59 AM
crankphoto
More a bitter man

Re: That Pre Sale link - No Dice
Second time round, again no dice. Logged in with plenty of time on 2 devices, the Desktop just crapped out with a 'Bad Gateway 594' error, the Dice app just went straight to the Waiting List button - which I'm now on/

Utter waste of time - hope others had a better experience, me, I never even saw tickets available via any means on Monday or Today. Have mailed Dice help looking forward to their reply.

Hope tomorrows Drift Series is another banger !
Old 11-13-2018, 05:50 PM
jetpig
LoveyouLoveyouLoveyou

saw this posted to FB that kinda explained what's up with DICE:

Quote:
bottom line is there were significantly more people trying to buy tickets than there were tickets. At 9am exactly more people clicked on the Buy link than there were tickets. This put all available tickets into shopping carts, that in turn caused the "Buy Now" button to switch to "Waiting List". Inevitably, some of those purchases didn't complete, which released tickets back into the available pool, which is why some people who continued to refresh the page eventually managed to get tickets - through to about 9.15am as I understand it. It's not a perfect system, but as yet, we're not seeing any on secondary ticketing platforms - which was our primary goal here. We are working hard to protect fans and customers from being ripped off by secondary ticketing scams and there are very few ticketing platforms that really deliver that. We will learn from this and will do better next time. We're very grateful for all the support and feedback.....
Old 11-27-2018, 11:03 AM
froopy seal
amazinglytogetherpinniped

Send a message via ICQ to froopy seal
Would anyone be interested in two tickets for the London show this Saturday, 1 December? Sadly I cannot make it.

I am only looking to recover cost (face value 2 x GBP 38,50 = GBP 77) and would love the tickets to go to a fan instead of the general Dice waiting list.

Note that the only way to transfer tickets seems to be through 'send to a friend' via the Dice app, and I will need your mobile number for that. I would like payment to be made in advance, e.g. via PayPal direct payment.

PM me if you are interested. My plan is to try to return the tickets to Dice for a refund on Thursday at the latest.