Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2009, 05:24 PM
Mike
born013

Re: uwlive.rowla.com - Underworld Gigography :)
Yeah, i have that titled as '010101' - i guess Rope is a better name.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:59 AM
Flywaver
vision

I was at the Norwich gig in 2007 and the setlist is err not the one i heard. Have to check somewhere... LX Nen was there too
Old 04-08-2009, 05:03 AM
Flywaver
vision

Norwich UEA 2007

1 Dirty Epic
2 5 foot 5/Bamboo with Lenne Penne lyrics
3 Beautiful Burnout. Karl doing Bigmouth riff on Harmonica in the middle of track.
4 Crocodile
5 Two Months Off
6 You Do Scribble
7 Rowla
8 Cowgirl/Rez
9 Born Slippy NUXX
10 King Of Snake
11 Moaner
12 Jumbo
Old 04-08-2009, 10:37 AM
Mike
born013

Hmm I wonder why the setlist is so different... i will change it to yours anyway... Thanks
Old 04-14-2009, 06:53 PM
Dunwho
Big Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
That would be great. Can you put it on RTSR?
Hey ive finally gotten around to getting up there... the torrent is up and im seeding it.. i dont have the greatest connection but sure ill eave it running and hopefully someone else can help out or something... this is a first for me.. im usually just a downloader when it comes to torrents.

anyway if this doesnt work out i can just send you a hard copy by snail mail and you can do wit it what you want!
Old 04-14-2009, 10:23 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

It's going, albeit VERY slowly. It's be fine eventually though. Thanks!
Old 04-15-2009, 03:42 AM
Dunwho
Big Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
It's going, albeit VERY slowly. It's be fine eventually though. Thanks!
Phew, woke up this morn and was happy to see a few more seeds on it, hopefully now it will make it to the rest of the world with no hassle
Old 04-15-2009, 05:47 AM
philth
Sounding Like A Chainsaw

I have a gig that is missing from the gigography.

The first time I went to see Underworld was in 1996 in a venue called the SFX in Dublin. It was at the start of 1996, and I remember it being around the time of the Waterford gig. It was definitely after the gig in the Mean Fiddler in October 1995 and before the gig in the Point in August 1996.

I've searched the web for a mention of the gig to confirm the details but I can't find any. Can anyone here shed some light? Was anyone here at the gig?

It was just Darren Price DJing and Underworld live, so they played a good long set, split in two I think, with a short set by Darren in the middle. I remember being disappointed that there were no visuals projected that night. They played epic long versions of Dark Train, Cowgirl / Rez, and Pearls Girl and many others. Karl may have used this line at every gig, but at the end, the house lights came up and he came back onto the stage and told us the cops were outside and were shutting them down, but then the others came back out and hit play on Nuxx and the roof nearly came off.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:14 AM
Dunwho
Big Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by philth View Post
I have a gig that is missing from the gigography.

The first time I went to see Underworld was in 1996 in a venue called the SFX in Dublin. It was at the start of 1996, and I remember it being around the time of the Waterford gig. It was definitely after the gig in the Mean Fiddler in October 1995 and before the gig in the Point in August 1996.

I've searched the web for a mention of the gig to confirm the details but I can't find any. Can anyone here shed some light? Was anyone here at the gig?

It was just Darren Price DJing and Underworld live, so they played a good long set, split in two I think, with a short set by Darren in the middle. I remember being disappointed that there were no visuals projected that night. They played epic long versions of Dark Train, Cowgirl / Rez, and Pearls Girl and many others. Karl may have used this line at every gig, but at the end, the house lights came up and he came back onto the stage and told us the cops were outside and were shutting them down, but then the others came back out and hit play on Nuxx and the roof nearly came off.
Ah wow the SFX ha the ol days... ill ask my brother he is a little older then myself, he saw them at the Point and once before then, but it could have been Feile... ill check anyway, he has a bunch of concert tickets lying around
Old 04-15-2009, 11:52 AM
philth
Sounding Like A Chainsaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunwho View Post
Ah wow the SFX ha the ol days... ill ask my brother he is a little older then myself, he saw them at the Point and once before then, but it could have been Feile... ill check anyway, he has a bunch of concert tickets lying around
I was at Feile in 1994 too, but I was more into the indie rock than the dance that year, so I don't think I saw more than 10 minutes of Underworld. I've made up for it since though.