Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > world.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2011, 02:29 PM
Strangelet
rico suave

Important Message About Sarah Palin
I just came on to speak my mind on Sarah Palin. I specifically want to address any of her supporters that might come on this forum and read this.

Conservative pundits who support her always say don't underestimate Sarah Palin. Well I don't underestimate Sarah Palin. On the contrary, I think she's a dead serious problem.

First thing I want to say to supporters is I want to give y'all a lesson on patriotism. This is patriotism: Japananese Seniors Volunteer for Fukushima "Suicide Corps"

What is not real patriotism is driving around a bus that looks like this

while acting like you're an american pilgrim seeing the holy relics of st. franklin and st. jefferson

I mean it looks patriotic. I'll bet if you sound the horn it plays the goddam star spangled banner. I'll bet a team america puppet drives it for her. So yeah patriotism. FUCK YEAH.

FUCK NO. patriotism is taking responsibility for your community and putting sharp sacrifices on the line for it. If you think standing in front of the liberty bell, without bothering to learn anything more about it than what gets you elected, is patriotism than you wouldn't know patriotism if it patriotically kept punching you in the face.

And what kind of a person votes for a candidate because they think that choice is the most patriotic? I don't have any problems if you're voting for Palin because you agree with her policies. But I know you aren't voting for her because you agree with her policies, because that would be impossible. So you're voting for her because her bus tour is a thinly veiled attempt to architect a comprehensive bid for the white house based on the foundational argument that to vote for her is to vote for patriotism and american exceptionalism. And you've bought it. So basically you're a tool and if GI Joe broke out of his cellophane wrapper at Toys R Us and ran as the most patriotic american candidate you'd probably switch for that. Especially if Barbie is his running mate.

I've listened to Rush Limbaugh so I know how you think. He carries on like a teen ager who's got a crush on the activities director at the neighborhood church. Like him, this shit goes freudian and you just want to drill baby drill. To have your country run by your mom psychological archetype while being in love with her. What has ever been more psychologically tempting?

You're even willing to change history at her whim, without her even asking you to. This sentence was recently added to the entry for Paul Revere on Conservapedia.

"Part of the purpose of Revere's ride was to warn the British that colonists would exercise their natural right to bear arms."

because of this embarrasing performance:

She's not even looking at the camera when she speaks, and you can see her mentally flip a coin in order to decide to either say "colonists" or "british." She flipped. She lost.

Maybe its a gotcha question. It would be a gotcha question if you asked her the color of George Washington's white horse.

And for me its not her intelligence that's the problem. Even though pond scum has more intelligence because at least pond scum knows better than to insinuate itself as presidential material. For me its that its quite obvious she's got a cruel streak running right down her beauty queen back side and she's in it for herself.

I'm serious with this shit. Its not funny anymore.

- Mark Twain