Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > headset.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2011, 01:30 PM
Dunwho
Big Time

Record Store Day Celebration!
Hey!

I am going to be going live with my Black Box show on www.dirtyradio.org on Saturday the 16th to celebrate Record Store Day at 9pm GMT.

This means vinyl only for the whole night. should be great fun and I hope you can all come along and join in.

If you have any thoughts on Vinyl, on record stores and why they are so great then let them be heard here... or at the blog post on my website!! http://www.intheblackbox.eu/archives/1841

Will try to get everyones comments up on the show for all to hear
Old 04-16-2011, 06:21 PM
Dunwho
Big Time

Re: Record Store Day Celebration!
For those who listened thankyou... for those who didnt the 4 hour show will be podcasted eventually somehow...

yes 4 hours...

I am slightly drunk with music...
Old 04-17-2011, 05:23 AM
Andrea
light at heart

I know you are talking about music and a different genre but many old record stores had lots of old movies for sale as well and I miss them a lot.
I watched Gilda yesterday apropos of "vinyl" songs.

(ha..ha.. btw as a matter of curiosity Gilda was directed by the hungarian director Charles Vidor - native form of his name is Vidor Károly.
"Vidor" is the hungarian name of the second dwarf among the seven dwarfs from the Snow White fairy tale.
Hófehérke (Snow White); Tudor (Doc); Vidor (Happy); Morgó (Grumpy); Szundi (Sleepy); Szende (Bashful); Hapci (Sneezy); Kuka (Dopey))

...however, I´m looking forward to hear your show. Do you have any track list? Just curious to see what kind of music you played.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:47 AM
Dunwho
Big Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
...however, I´m looking forward to hear your show. Do you have any track list? Just curious to see what kind of music you played.
Ehm no tracklist of yet... im going to split it up into 3 separate podcasts, The computer failed to record the last 40mins which is a pity but it does have a good 3hrs 20 recorded.

I wasnt taking notes on what I played but I will see about putting a general tracklist out there..it was pretty much anything and everything under the sun. Was a fun night... i have about 30mins of the video broadcast recorded also.