Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.

Old 11-09-2014, 11:54 PM
Troy McClure
I'm the Spoonman

Re: Dubnobasswithmyheadman: 20th Anniversary 5-CD Deluxe Boxset
Quote:
Originally Posted by negative1 View Post
here is the full information from the bluray disc: =================================== 1 video ---------- Decoding H264 stream (track 1): Profile: High@4.1 Resolution: 1920:1080p Frame rate: 23.976 H.264 muxing fps is not set. Get fps from stream. Value: 23.976 H264 bitstream changed: insert pict timing and buffering period SEI units 2 audio ----------- Decoding LPCM stream (track 2): Bitrate: 4608Kbps Sample Rate: 96KHz Channels: 2 Bits per sample: 24bit 3 audio ----------- Decoding DTS-HD stream (track 3): Bitrate: 1536Kbps core + MLP data.Sample Rate: 96KHz Channels: 2 (DTS Master Audio 24bit) 4 audio ----------- Decoding TRUE-HD stream (track 4): AC3 core+TRUE-HD. Peak bitrate: 3330Kbps (core 640Kbps) Sample Rate: 96KHz (core 48Khz) Channels: 2 mother earth looks almost brickwalled, the rest are fine. will compare with the cd version. later -1
When a blu-ray audio track is 'brickwalled' like that, do you get the same audio fatigue effect as one does with tradition CD or MP3 files? I haven't been able to give the blu-ray a proper listen yet, but will at the end of the week.

-Jason
Old 11-23-2014, 08:33 PM
Resolute
Heal yourself,

Just thought I'd say, the non-vocoded lines at the end of the remastered Mother Earth are in fact present at the very end of the FM Mix on the Mother Earth/The Hump vinyl.
Old 12-16-2014, 11:17 PM
gcoleman99
flows like a river

Send a message via Yahoo to gcoleman99
I was curious about something... According to both my records (and -1's & discogs.com), the original cut of Lemon Interupt's "Dirty" release was 11:14, yet the one that was put on disc 2 clocked in at 10:18. Is this an edit of the original, then?
Old 12-17-2014, 01:28 AM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Yes, I believe it was discussed earlier in this thread, but it's edited to cut off before the part with the Akira samples. Presumably for licensing purposes?

It's actually an edit of the 11:37 version from the first Anthology, rather than the original 11:14 version.
Old 12-19-2014, 06:18 AM
Georg.
mouseman

I don't know if this has been discussed here before. I bought the "Dubno" deluxe box set from underworldlive and it came with a voucer for a free download of the high quality 24-bit WAV files. I downloaded the file in October but when I unzipped it I recognized that the track "Cowgirl" cuts off at about the 5:47 mark. I downloaded the file again, unzipped it again but with the same result: Cowgirl is still incomplete. From the messages on the Underworld facebook page I remember that at least one other user had the same problem with Cowgirl.

I contacted Underworldlive in October and got a nice answer that they wanted to look into this. Their latest message that I received today suggested that I should re-download the file again. That's what I tried, but I can't re-download it because it says that the code was already used before (of course I used it in October!).

Did anyone of you download the free 24-bit WAV files and did you get the complete version of "Cowgirl"? And is there a possibility that someone could help me out with the complete version of "Cowgirl" from that 24-bit WAV download? Thanks a lot...

Last edited by Georg.; 12-19-2014 at 06:36 AM.
Old 12-19-2014, 08:20 AM
vacant
pretty

My two copies I downloaded (vinyl & boxset) seem fine.

Check your PM's

v.
Old 12-19-2014, 10:54 AM
Georg.
mouseman

Just to make things clearer, there was a paper voucher included to the 5 disc box set which said:

"thank you for purchasing the 20th anniversary edition of dubnobasswithmyheadman. [-code-] please go to www.underworldlive.com/redeem to pick up your hd download of the 2014 remaster of the original album".

That's what I did in October and I downloaded a very large zip file including 96khrz WAV files of the full album. Only the track "Cowgirl" is incomplete and I can't try to re-download the zip file as I have used my code before. All I am looking for now is the full 96khrz WAV of Cowgirl. Cheers...
Old 12-19-2014, 11:27 AM
jetpig
LoveyouLoveyouLoveyou

There was an error with the downloads, pretty sure UWLive has fixed it. drop them an email at hello@underworldlive.com perhaps?
Old 12-19-2014, 10:54 PM
gcoleman99
flows like a river

Send a message via Yahoo to gcoleman99
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
Yes, I believe it was discussed earlier in this thread, but it's edited to cut off before the part with the Akira samples. Presumably for licensing purposes? It's actually an edit of the 11:37 version from the first Anthology, rather than the original 11:14 version.
I must have missed that discussion, though I will admit I did search through the entire thread.
Old 12-20-2014, 12:30 AM
Georg.
mouseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetpig View Post
There was an error with the downloads, pretty sure UWLive has fixed it. drop them an email at hello@underworldlive.com perhaps?
That was the first thing I did. I contacted Underworldlive in October and got an answer that they wanted to look into this. Their latest message that I received yesterday suggested that I should re-download the file again. That's what I tried, but I can't re-download it because it says that the code was already used before (of course I used it in October!)...