Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.

Old 04-17-2009, 08:36 AM
34958hq439-qjw9v5jq298v5j
blue

Breaking and Entering draws from Riverruns?
I hadn't really heard the B&E soundtrack before today but now that I listen to it I wonder if anyone else noticed that there are a few of the same melodies/sounds as on the riverruns, particularly the last one ("I'm a big sister etc etc"). The last minute of the soundtrack is the same piece that finishes the riverrun, except played on classical guitar. I also noticed parts of "Mowed Path" and some of the keyboard noises from "Flatz". There were a few other times when I heard something familiar as well...can anyone shed some light on this? Was it intentional? Am I NUTZ?SSSZ?
Old 04-17-2009, 10:51 AM
Mike
born013

Re: Breaking and Entering draws from Riverruns?
I agree that there are lots of similar sounds, although I never really see Underworld as working on just one thing at a time.

River runs are probably made up from work the was started 15 years ago, and inspiration from other projects they are doing currently. It probably gives some direction in how they want to move forward..

There are so many songs that have similar elements to them, im sure it could take ages to list them all - thats why i have got so lost on the gigography