Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2009, 05:00 PM
Waudiz
river

Am I the only one with underworldlive.com Shop problems?
On December 28, 2008 I purchased the following MP3-tracks on underworldlive.com

Holding The Moth Remixes (mp3 320k - 48.05 MB)
02-02-02 (mp3 320k - 27.4 MB)
Phonestrap (mp3 320k - 38.6 MB)

Credit card was charged, but until today I don't see the links to d/l the purchased songs. Never had problems with the shop before, and I also see the download-links of items I purchased in the past.

I wrote a detailed e-mail to support@underworldlive.com on January 2, 2009 and I correctly inserted my full name in the topic-line as I was prompted to do. But I never got a reply.

I just want to d/l the tracks I bought. That's all.

Anyone else had similar problems and how did you resolve them?

Regards, Matthias
Old 01-15-2009, 10:14 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Re: Am I the only one with underworldlive.com Shop problems?
Try sending an e-mail again to both sales@underworldlive.com and support@underworldlive.com. Make sure you include your e-mail address that is registered with the underworldlive.com shop (the one that you use to log in to the Members section).
Old 01-16-2009, 03:58 PM
shingo
river

Waudiz,
I also had a similar problem & contacted sales@underworldlive.com & recieved a reply quickly. As TheBang said, try send e-mail to sales@underworldlive.com again!
Old 01-29-2009, 07:20 AM
Waudiz
river

I re-sent e-mail to both sales and support addresses on January 16, 2009. Now, almost two weeks later, what do you think?

Exactly: No reply, not even a confirmation the mail was received. That really sucks! And yes, I have checked my junk-inbox, too. Nothing. To me it seems noone of these guys care at all and they give a **** on this problem.

Does anyone know a different way to contact the sales of the underworldlive site? Phone number for example? It's not a huge amount of money in my case, but other ppl who are thinking about ordering some tracks on uwlive be warned! Such a behavior of a shop is inacceptable to me.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:34 AM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Waudiz, sorry to hear it hasn't been resolved yet. Try sending a PM to aNt. He'll take care of it.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:31 AM
industri_studios
mouseman

On the subject of Underworld shop problems - has anyone else received damaged live discs in the mail from the shop? I had one arrive yesterday - everything else in the package was fine, but one 2-disc set was damaged (cracked inner tray and crease down the spine) - looked like a used disc... anyone else get anything like this, and did the store do anything about it? Don't know if it's just a caveat emptor sorta thing...
Old 03-14-2009, 08:04 PM
dubman
BigColor&Excited4SoupMan

i think you've got a fair shot at something happening if you tell them about it. i've contacted them a couple of times, and responses have been pretty quick and really friendly. currently there's an order mixup where i got duplicates of amsterdam in the mail and i asked if they wanted it back, noting some minor damage. they said it'd cost me money to ship back something they couldnt resell so i should keep it, and the right order should be getting here any day now
Old 03-15-2009, 05:12 AM
aNt
underworldlive | tomato

was this sorted?

Last edited by aNt; 03-15-2009 at 05:14 AM.