Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > world.

Old 09-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Sean
Where in the world...?

Re: Strange anger at Obama for Tuesday speech to schools
Quote:
Originally Posted by cured View Post
This whole uproar screams racism to me. Are people afraid of having their kids talked down to by a black man?
It's hard not to think that racism is a contributing factor with members of the general public who are so outspoken about all this. With Republican politicians, it seems primarily motivated by a desire to destroy Obama and the Democrats by any means necessary in an effort to regain some semblance of power, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of them have a sprinkle of racism tossed in there too.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:59 AM
mmm skyscraper
fac123

New York City started school today.

http://schools.nyc.gov/Calendar/default.htm

Guess they didn't need the speech. Although I assume they could still watch it later.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:12 AM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ
SystematicallyDisadsomthg

Can anyone ever recall a time in American History in which children were told to NOT listen to the President of the United States?

Old 09-09-2009, 01:59 PM
cured
sikk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jOHN rODRIGUEZ View Post
Can anyone ever recall a time in American History in which children were told to NOT listen to the President of the United States?
No, that's why I figure there's a lot of racist tinge in this mess.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:07 AM
Camiel
Audio in Distress

Old 09-11-2009, 10:17 AM
Sean
Where in the world...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camiel Toe View Post
Love that.
Old 09-12-2009, 05:51 PM
the mongoose
talks to God

Barack Hussein Obama (BHO) has spent about ONE MILLION Dollars of TAXPAYER/Campaign Contribution funds so far to the CA Law Office working for him to hide and keep sealed BHO's; Birth Certificate, School, College and University and other records, and this man BHO who promised us "transparency" is obviously going to great lengths and expense to hide important facts about his past:

Original, vault copy birth certificate: Not released (attorney's fees are estimated to be up to about $2 MILLION now, instead of HI birth certificate fee of under $20 bucks)
Certification of Live Birth: Released: Document Experts state it is a FORGERY http://polarik.blogtownhall.com/2008...exposed!.thtml
Obama/Dunham marriage license: Not released (if one exists)
Obama/Dunham divorce: Not released (discovered by independent investigators)
Kindergarten records: Not released; School claims records are"LOST" Records lost (this is a big one -- see here -- read two frames)
Soetoro/Dunham marriage license: Not released
Soetoro adoption records: Not released
Fransiskus Assisi School School application: Not released (discovered by independent investigators) Click here for proof/details.
Punahou School records: Not released
Soetoro/Dunham divorce: Not released (discovered by independent investigators) http://orlytaitzesq.com/drorlytaitze...ORODIVORCE.pdf
Selective Service Registration: Not released (Obtained via Freedom of information act request; received FORGERY?)
http://orlytaitzesq.com/drorlytaitze...ion/SSSGov.doc
Occidental College records: Not released
Passport: Not released, records scrubbed by Obama's terrorism and intelligence adviser.
Possible to have U.S. Passport without providing birth certificate, click here for more details.
Columbia College records: Not released
Columbia thesis; "Soviet Nuclear Disarmament"; Not released
But an anti-war plan to disarm America article written by Obama was found;
http://orlytaitzesq.com/drorlytaitze...timilitary.pdf
Harvard College records: Not released
Harvard Law Review articles: None
Illinois Bar Records: Not released
Illinois Driver's License Record: Not released (discovered by independent investigators) Click here for details.
Baptism certificate: None
Medical records: Not released
Illinois State Senate records: None
Illinois State Senate schedule: UH..., "LOST"
Law practice client list -- Not released
University of Chicago scholarly articles: None

Barack Obama’s anti-gun policy:

* 1994 to 2001 - Obama was on the board of the anti-gun Joyce Foundation. This foundation is the largest funding source for radical anti-gun groups in the country.

* 1996 - Obama supported a ban on the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns.

* 1999 - Obama proposed a 500 percent increase in the excise taxes on firearms and ammunition. This tax would effectively punish gun owners for buying guns and ammunition.

* 2003 - Obama voted in support of legislation that would have banned privately owned hunting shotguns, target rifles and black powder rifles in Illinois.

* 2004 - Obama voted against legislation intended to protect homeowners from prosecution in cases where they used a firearm to halt a home invasion.

FACT: Barack Obama voted against the confirmation of 2 of the 5 Justices that affirmed an individual right to keep and bear arms.

FACT: Barack Obama voted to allow reckless lawsuits designed to bankrupt the firearms industry.

FACT: Barack Obama wants to re-impose the failed and discredited Clinton Gun Ban.

FACT: Barack Obama voted to ban almost all rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting and sport shooting.

FACT: Barack Obama has endorsed a 500% increase in the federal excise tax on firearms and ammunition.

FACT: Barack Obama has endorsed a complete ban on handgun ownership.

FACT: Barack Obama supports local gun bans in Chicago, Washington, D.C., and other cities.

FACT: Barack Obama voted to uphold local gun bans and the criminal prosecution of people
who use firearms in self-defense.

FACT: Barack Obama supports gun owner licensing and gun registration.

FACT: Barack Obama refused to sign a friend-of-the-court Brief in support of individual Second Amendment rights in the Heller case.

FACT: Barack Obama opposes Right to Carry laws.

FACT: Barack Obama was a member of the Board of Directors of the Joyce Foundation, the leading source of funds for anti-gun organizations and “research.”

FACT: Barack Obama supported a proposal to ban gun stores within 5 miles of a school or park, which would eliminate almost every gun store in America.

FACT: Barack Obama voted not to notify gun owners when the state of Illinois did records searches on them.

FACT: Barack Obama voted against a measure to lower the Firearms Owners Identification card age minimum from 21 to 18, a measure designed to assist young people in the military.

FACT: Barack Obama favors a ban on standard capacity magazines.

FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory micro-stamping.

= a lot of well founded scrutiny from concerned parents worried about his character, even though it was indeed a pretty "clean" speech.

Plus, you know that they probably changed any of the content they need to ahead of time once they knew it was getting so controversial.

Last edited by the mongoose; 09-12-2009 at 06:18 PM.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:37 AM
Deckard
issue 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mongoose View Post
Barack Hussein Obama (BHO).......
All this stuff you've posted over the last week or so.... people here are doing a good job of dismantling your assertions, but I now realise, they're missing the point, aren't they? I just want you to know, mongoose, I get it.

A delightfully convincing satire on bunker-mentality paranoia in contemporary America with its first non-white for president.

Genius.

You had me going for a while there, but it just became too much of a parody towards the end, and impossible to take seriously.

Still, well done. You've made the point better than any of us could have.
Old 09-13-2009, 05:37 AM
BeautifulBurnout
MadMinistrator

Quote:
a lot of well founded scrutiny from concerned parents worried about his character, even though it was indeed a pretty "clean" speech.
You mean concerned parents worried that the President might not have been born in the US because some internet nutter says he can identify the birth extract as being fake from a scanned image? Concerned parents who are worried that little Johnny can't have his Uzi 9mm when he is 16?

I would be more concerned about those concerned parents if it was me....
Old 09-13-2009, 06:55 AM
the mongoose
talks to God

I'd actually be more concerned with the fact that he's used around 40 SSNs and hundreds of addresses in his political career.

List of properties and social security numbers associate with Barack Obama and family

The person who generated the list of names, addresses, and SSNs is Mr. Neil Sankey, a former British policeman who’s now a licensed private investigator in Los Angeles.

[Edited as we don't need a phone book-type list published to make a point.]