Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > treatment.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2007, 09:58 PM
b.miller
Gentleman Loafer

Send a message via ICQ to b.miller Send a message via AIM to b.miller Send a message via MSN to b.miller Send a message via Yahoo to b.miller
Re: Harold & Kumar 2
yeah maybe if he had dialogue in Superman Returns he'd get those sweet SAG checks...

as for reverse discrimination... if you mean I'm discriminating against bad movies then you're right. get to the back of the bus, Lady in the Water! You too, Shooter! NOW!
Old 08-19-2007, 01:18 AM
grady
fac321

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.miller
yeah maybe if he had dialogue in Superman Returns he'd get those sweet SAG checks...

as for reverse discrimination... if you mean I'm discriminating against bad movies then you're right. get to the back of the bus, Lady in the Water! You too, Shooter! NOW!
He was in Superman Returns?

Shooter. Nothing like a little Bob Lee Swagger to rough up some govt. thugs. They killed his dog too you know.
Old 08-19-2007, 06:12 AM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ
SystematicallyDisadsomthg

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.miller
No, in regards to the idea that it's only white people that fear terrorist activities. I'll admit I'm a little quick to bite as it's just a two minute advert of a 1.5 hour film, but promotion is promotion.

Old 08-19-2007, 08:46 AM
34958hq439-qjw9v5jq298v5j
blue

I thought the first movie was a good time. The thing I loved about it was how incredibly un-self conscious it was. It knows it's a stupid movie, it pretty much says so right in the title. I can't imagine how they sold that to the studio execs.
Old 08-19-2007, 11:26 AM
kagenaki koe
children are futura

Quote:
Originally Posted by grady
I thought Kal Penn had crossed over to the serious side of the street after starring in the Mira Nair film The Namesake. Guess a large paycheck can't hurt from time to time.
he was in the epicly bad Epic Movie also.