Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 08:18 PM
selector
mouseman

Re: Underworld @ NYC Central Park : Friday 14/9/07
Seriously, how many dirts are coming to this show?

It's off the chains is all i know!

(well, mods?)
Old 09-11-2007, 04:36 AM
sloff
that's mista mouseman

hey laerm I'm driving down from Buffalo. I thought I was the only WNY dirt left.

I've never done an "official" dirty meet. Just talked to some folks w/ a dirty sign at the 2002 Toronto gig. So I'd be willing, but since I don't live in the city I don't know enough to help plan.

edit: Who was it I met in Toronto anyway?

Last edited by sloff; 09-11-2007 at 04:43 AM.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:18 PM
irons
river

Hello. I'm really new here, but I've been a fan of Underworld for a few years. The reason I'm posting in this thread is because I have a pair of tickets to see Underworld in NYC, but it turns out that I can't make it; I live in Boston and the timing won't work out (although I now have tickets to the Boston show!).

I'm willing to send the NYC tickets to anyone who wants them. I'd rather someone use them and enjoy it than they end up going to waste. Of course, time is tight, so I'll need a fast response. I'd prefer to send these to people who live somewhere in or near New England, since it will be assured that they will be delivered in time. Once I line up two recepients (or just one, if they want both), I'll send them tomorrow, overnight-style. Of course, I wouldn't mind some form of compensation (especially photos or whatever from the event), but as long as I pass these two tickets on to people who can make good use of them, I'll be happy, even if I get nothing in return.

If you're interested, send me an e-mail: jonirons@gmail.com, preferably with a subject like "Underworld NYC." From there, I'll contact you to get your address or P.O. box or whatever. It goes without saying that this is pretty much first-come/first-served

I hope to hear from you guys soon!
Old 09-11-2007, 04:18 PM
Crip
without the blue bandana

Quote:
Originally Posted by irons
I'm willing to send the NYC tickets to anyone who wants them. I'd rather someone use them and enjoy it than they end up going to waste.
Of course, I wouldn't mind some form of compensation (especially photos or whatever from the event), but as long as I pass these two tickets on to people who can make good use of them, I'll be happy, even if I get nothing in return.
Very cool of you to do Jon I'm sure the person that takes the tickets will compensate you in some way!!

I haven't posted here in a Long! time but I'm making the trek from Rhode Island on Fri. Even meeting my ex-wife in NYC for the show!! Ahhh, the power of Underworld...
Old 09-12-2007, 03:14 PM
irons
river

I found someone who wants the tickets, but he hasn't responded to the e-mails I sent back to him. I am sort of afraid that my e-mail suddenly stopped working. If that's the case, and Mr. Miller hasn't received my replies, would he please contact me via PM here! Otherwise, check your e-mail! Time is growing even shorter.

Thanks!
Old 09-13-2007, 07:10 AM
irons
river

Quote:
Originally Posted by irons
I found someone who wants the tickets, but he hasn't responded to the e-mails I sent back to him. I am sort of afraid that my e-mail suddenly stopped working. If that's the case, and Mr. Miller hasn't received my replies, would he please contact me via PM here! Otherwise, check your e-mail! Time is growing even shorter.

Thanks!
Well, that's taken care of! The first person to show interest never sent word back to me, so I ended up giving the tickets to someone else who e-mailed. Sorry I was rather terse earlier, but I wanted to take care of "business" before I got too caught up in posting here. I was also sort of afraid I got a low response because no one believed me! I guess you hardcore fans have all had your tickets for months now, anyway.

I'm glad I'll get to see Underworld in Boston, at any rate
Old 09-13-2007, 08:06 AM
laerm
river

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRev
Gates open at 4:30PM. James Holden starts at 6:00PM, and Underworld will come on at around 7:30PM and play until closing, which is 10:00PM.

http://www.rhythmism.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59407

So is there a meetup planned? Haven't done a dirtymeet in AGES!
excellent! thanks for the info.

if there's a meet planned, i haven't heard anything about it, but i haven't really followed this forum in years. nice to see some familiar names, though.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:02 AM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

dirtymeet info!

http://www.darktrain.org/dirty/forum...ead.php?t=6611
Old 09-13-2007, 10:42 AM
negative1

finally, i'm going to seen underworld again..

my brother will already be in town, and i'll
be driving down from connecticut..

looks like i'll be hanging out with him before
the show though..

can't wait!!!!

hey, maybe i'll see them in boston too!!!!
Old 09-13-2007, 11:12 AM
Techno_Bunny
born012

[COLOR=Indigo]Ah MinusOne, that is great
And hello again Laerm, indeed long time no see
Every one have a great time! wish i could be there! but we'll be seeing them over here in Europe soon.

[/COLOR]