Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > static.

Old 10-31-2008, 02:25 AM
froopy seal
amazinglytogetherpinniped

Send a message via ICQ to froopy seal
My Personal Awkward Situation of Today
Technically, this would have to be titled "My Personal Awkward Situation of a Few Months Ago", but this doesn't make for a good title and since I lead a dull life I must cling to the few awkward situations that occur. Anyway, here goes:

I am at the FitCom gym. I decide to use the sauna for the first time. Me sitting in the men's* sauna all alone (it's late). Out of the spa mists, this small, black, probably cute, well-worked-out, muscly, bald Brazilian guy enters, toweling his luxurious body rather extensively and unnecessarily lasciviously. We start to talk, he tells me that he has to leave the EU for three months to Istanbul because he doesn't have a permanent permit of residence or something etc. etc. Suddenly, totally out of context, he informs me that this very gym is notorious for its high quota of men-loving men, sometimes called FuckCom due to incidences in the saunas and steam bath. He looks at me, continuing toweling himself in above-described manner. And there it is:

AWKWARD SITUATION, lasting approx. two seconds.

Eventually, the situation is resolved conventionally, we separate, I rarely see him at the gym, we say hello. Whew.

*That brings to mind another "we have a situation" from the same location (I know I should save it for a separate post but I'm not that clever): I'm on my way to the sauna when a pair (mixed sexes) steps out, talking, one of them oblivious to her swaying sitting balls (sorry, but it's true) in front of my eyes. They decide to leave and she goes over to the women's area. (THAT DOOR ISN'T LOCKED??? OMG!!!) Also, she sounded American. Did she see me smirking?

So, what have been your personal awkward situations in the past?

P. S.: This story wasn't meant solely to entertain jOHN.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:28 AM
Leon
bungalow

Re: My Personal Awkward Situation of Today
So I was at the FitCom gym a few months ago...
Old 10-31-2008, 08:43 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Leon: arent fitcom a german gym chain? what were you doing in there?
Old 10-31-2008, 11:17 AM
dubman
BigColor&Excited4SoupMan

hella dear playboy

should have turned it around, asked "is that so" and then pretend to be totally oblivious.
as if it were an interesting story or anecdote instead of a come on
Old 10-31-2008, 01:08 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ
SystematicallyDisadsomthg

Quote:
Originally Posted by froopy seal View Post
Technically, this would have to be titled "My Personal Awkward Situation of a Few Months Ago", but this doesn't make for a good title and since I lead a dull life I must cling to the few awkward situations that occur. Anyway, here goes:

I am at the FitCom gym. I decide to use the sauna for the first time. Me sitting in the men's* sauna all alone (it's late). Out of the spa mists, this small, black, probably cute, well-worked-out, muscly, bald Brazilian guy enters, toweling his luxurious body rather extensively and unnecessarily lasciviously. We start to talk, he tells me that he has to leave the EU for three months to Istanbul because he doesn't have a permanent permit of residence or something etc. etc. Suddenly, totally out of context, he informs me that this very gym is notorious for its high quota of men-loving men, sometimes called FuckCom due to incidences in the saunas and steam bath. He looks at me, continuing toweling himself in above-described manner. And there it is:

AWKWARD SITUATION, lasting approx. two seconds.

Eventually, the situation is resolved conventionally, we separate, I rarely see him at the gym, we say hello. Whew.

*That brings to mind another "we have a situation" from the same location (I know I should save it for a separate post but I'm not that clever): I'm on my way to the sauna when a pair (mixed sexes) steps out, talking, one of them oblivious to her swaying sitting balls (sorry, but it's true) in front of my eyes. They decide to leave and she goes over to the women's area. (THAT DOOR ISN'T LOCKED??? OMG!!!) Also, she sounded American. Did she see me smirking?

So, what have been your personal awkward situations in the past?

P. S.: This story wasn't meant solely to entertain jOHN.

Ha, ha, la-fucking ha.

It's the lambs I find amusing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BigBlueBalls.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	191  

Old 11-03-2008, 05:23 AM
froopy seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubman View Post
hella dear playboy

should have turned it around, asked "is that so" and then pretend to be totally oblivious.
as if it were an interesting story or anecdote instead of a come on
I'm not sure that option would have been less embarrassing. I wasn't even sure it was a come-on (until my then-gf strongly suggested it was).
Old 11-03-2008, 05:44 AM
froopy seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jOHN rODRIGUEZ View Post
Ha, ha, la-fucking ha.

It's the lambs I find amusing.
I'm used to not getting your posts but I have to ask: What the fuck (sic?) do you mean by "lambs" here? Is it just nonsense or is there some slang thing going on?
Old 11-03-2008, 06:47 AM
Future Proof
Richard Simmons

Quote:
Originally Posted by froopy seal View Post
I'm used to not getting your posts but I have to ask: What the fuck (sic?) do you mean by "lambs" here? Is it just nonsense or is there some slang thing going on?
Your post is appropriately titled, if my foreshadowing skills are correct.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:42 AM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ
SystematicallyDisadsomthg

Allrighty then, why are kids so lazy these daze and want everything done for them?

Hear: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DN

...and then, you can "click" on the very full-size image for a much bigger ball. Image that is.

As far as the image I posted here, I also purchased(welfare rocks!) the matching mug. I was just being artistic. I'm like that sometimes.

Last edited by jOHN rODRIGUEZ; 11-03-2008 at 07:45 AM.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:32 PM
froopy seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jOHN rODRIGUEZ View Post
Allrighty then, why are kids so lazy these daze and want everything done for them?

Hear: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DN

...and then, you can "click" on the very full-size image for a much bigger ball. Image that is.

As far as the image I posted here, I also purchased(welfare rocks!) the matching mug. I was just being artistic. I'm like that sometimes.
Lambs = balls? That's it? No more? L4m0rzzz.