Dirty Forums > moments.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2005, 03:41 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Re: Current Underworld Tour Info
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian the Maia
i'd really like to go to the gig at the sziget festival in hungary, since i missed the show in bulgaria. yet i have to admit that i'm a bit afraid to go to hungary by myself
The week tickets have now SOLD OUT for Sziget but the daily tickets are available and there will probably be some week tickets available at the gate at a higher price (120e vs 100e). I'll be going with a load of friends...

BTW, it says on the website that even if you buy a 1 day ticket that gives you the right to pitch your tent for the night! nice!
Old 08-05-2005, 02:56 AM
sole_fellow
bass vibration

Send a message via ICQ to sole_fellow Send a message via AIM to sole_fellow Send a message via MSN to sole_fellow Send a message via Yahoo to sole_fellow
ok, just a quick question re: tix for the coming gigs in budapest and vienna. does anyone have 2 spare tix?? lloyd was so kind as to help me out in amsterdam, and my mate and i are pretty much hanging around in the czech republic waiting for the budapest show and then the vienna gig.

only problem is we're travelling and can't really have tickets sent to anywhere. so...if anyone knows of any pick-up locations for tickets (i THINK there's one for vienna, but i haven't found any for budapest), or if anyone is going and bought a few extras...please let me know ASAP!!

also, is anyone going? cause it was so great catching up with everyone in amsterdam, it would be cool to meet some more dirtys and rtsr people! we should get the 'we are dirty.org' banner made this time round :P

stimpee, are you still coming down for either gig?? drop me a text if you get a chance (and sorry we couldn't catch up again in amsterdam...) oh and if you have anymore prototype t-shirts...

cheers!

mike,
Old 08-05-2005, 03:37 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Mike, if you get to Budapest (Obudai island) before the gates open on tuesday (18:00), get there as early as possible then there will be week tickets available for 120e (if youre staying for the week, and i recommend it). Otherwise tickets are available everyday for 20e at the gate. Underworld headline on the Thursday!

I'm lookin forward to them and Anima Sound System who are the main support.

(I suppose you have the same phone number then...?)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SzigetTicket.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	72  

Last edited by stimpee; 08-05-2005 at 03:42 AM.
Old 08-06-2005, 04:37 AM
sole_fellow
bass vibration

Send a message via ICQ to sole_fellow Send a message via AIM to sole_fellow Send a message via MSN to sole_fellow Send a message via Yahoo to sole_fellow
cheers for that stimpee - same number as before, it's my uk number but i'll be using it till i get back to australia in late sept.

i also forgot to mention this earlier here, but i've posted some pics i took from the concert in amsterdam back in july. you can find them at http://mikeandkings.com/Media.aspx?Folderid=218. i have a few vids too, but they're a little big to be uploading while on the road.
Old 08-06-2005, 07:32 AM
Subzero
river

They are absolutely fantastic! My dream came true , i saw them live , it was @Exit festival , simply they are the best!!!

Greetings from Serbia!
Old 08-06-2005, 11:17 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole_fellow
cheers for that stimpee - same number as before, it's my uk number but i'll be using it till i get back to australia in late sept.

i also forgot to mention this earlier here, but i've posted some pics i took from the concert in amsterdam back in july. you can find them at http://mikeandkings.com/Media.aspx?Folderid=218. i have a few vids too, but they're a little big to be uploading while on the road.
nice pics mike! send me an SMS/call when youre in hungary (i get there tuesday at 16:30).
Old 08-10-2005, 01:00 AM
sole_fellow
bass vibration

no worries mate - we're leaving vienna at 2pm so we'll be in at around 5. i'll drop you a text when we get in
Old 08-17-2005, 05:08 AM
lectoid
Is that really you?

So.... I take it no US tour this time around?
Old 08-17-2005, 06:26 AM
the mongoose
talks to God

fuck no.....they hate us.

Old 08-17-2005, 01:15 PM
Yannick
Mew Mew

electraglide festival confirmed

http://www.electraglide.info/index02.html

anyone wanna go with me ?

Last edited by Yannick; 08-17-2005 at 01:32 PM.