Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2009, 07:13 PM
monochrome
river

Live Here Now rec's
Hi All,

I'm thinking of picking up two more Live Here Now UW albums-- any recommendations? Who's got a handful and what are your favorites? I've got 10/31 and 11/1 and they're great.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:39 AM
DaddyAdv
pants

Re: Live Here Now rec's
The Köln / Cologne 08 gig has a wicked setlist and the first half is one of the most awesome jams by UW I've heard yet.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:17 AM
Vectorman0
mouseman

Send a message via AIM to Vectorman0
Oblivion Ball is my most listened to according to iTunes. I always go to this if I want to listen to Cowgirl/Rez, it has some Spoonman lyrics thrown in and it is spectacular. This one needs to either be imported from japan, or bought from ebay. Last I checked, you couldn't really get it from any US/European websites. It's a bit more expensive than the others, but I definitely got my money's worth out of it.

Brixton 2 has been my recent favorite, with an exceptional varied setlist: Parc, ALAF, Strumpet, Oich Oich, Born Slippy (not Nuxx). If anyone can't decide between the two Brixton sets, definitely get this one)

I can't comment on the rest because I can't really recall which is which - there are too many of them! I can say that they are all great, some are more amazing than others.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:12 PM
Geo
always loved a film

I still adore the Brussels gig at the Ancienne Belgique!
Mostly because I was there
Also as they played nice versions of Banstyle, Best mamgu ever, and a wicked version of Spikee

But I also strongly recommend the Köln gig!
Old 01-16-2009, 12:31 PM
Cadevil
exilio

What would be absolutely sick is a "best of" available for these...or you could download the tracks you wanted and build your own setlist.

Bootleg Babies on crack!
Old 06-09-2010, 02:20 PM
revolver9
river

Does anyone know where I can obtain copies of Koln and Brussels? When they were for sale on uwlive I kept putting it off due to money. Want them badly :-(

Thank you for any help.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:31 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Legally? Really difficult at the moment. You'll have to check second-hand marketplaces. There's one Koln for sale on discogs at the moment:

http://www.discogs.com/Underworld-K%...elease/1220853

That said, UW probably do still have physical stock of some. There's a chance they might become available on the Shop again, once they start selling physical items again. In the meantime, it couldn't hurt to send an e-mail to sales AT underworldlive.com and ask if they'll sell you a copy direct, eh? The worst they can do is say no or ignore you.

Last edited by stimpee; 06-10-2010 at 04:56 AM. Reason: edited email for spam reasons
Old 06-10-2010, 12:20 AM
revolver9
river

Thanks for the advice. I emailed the store and received some great news...

They plan to make the CDs available again "very soon" as well as "some new exciting physical items" which we all know includes clothing items.

Sweeeet.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:53 AM
Dunwho
Big Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver9 View Post
Thanks for the advice. I emailed the store and received some great news...

They plan to make the CDs available again "very soon" as well as "some new exciting physical items" which we all know includes clothing items.

Sweeeet.
woop woop