Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > interupt.

Old 04-12-2008, 10:30 AM
ceramic'cow
mouseman

Mario Kart Wii - Friend Codes
come on, I can't be the only one desperate to smack some fellow dirts with a koopa shell . . . can I?

Ceramic'Cow
1633 4328 7348
Old 04-12-2008, 08:47 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Re: Mario Kart Wii - Friend Codes
It's not out for 2 more weeks here...
Old 04-13-2008, 03:25 AM
ceramic'cow
mouseman

Hahahahah. Sucks to be you. Although Smash Bros Brawl is still 'TBA' over here in Europe, so it's evened out I guess
Old 04-18-2008, 01:06 PM
ceramic'cow
mouseman

Right, I'm stickying this until all the rest of you big girls around the world get hold of your copies.
Old 04-19-2008, 09:14 AM
Vectorman0
mouseman

Send a message via AIM to Vectorman0
How is that steering wheel thing? And did they included Gamecube control options like Smash Bros Brawl?
Old 04-20-2008, 08:15 AM
ceramic'cow
mouseman

Steering Wheel's pretty cool. Takes a few goes to get used to it, and you can sort of end up drifting in the wrong direction if you're not careful, but it's pretty great. Much more comfortable than just using the Wiimote on it's side (a la Excite Truck)

And yeah, there's Gamecube controls, Wiimote controls, Wiimote + Nunchuk controls and Steering Wheel/Wiimote controls. Plenty of options
Old 05-06-2008, 01:42 PM
Skie
river

ceramic'cow, I'll add you later tonight.

1934 1306 2148

My first impressions: Online for this is much better than SSBB, the lag is non-existent and it's easy to join up with friends. It's cool you can send invites to people you've exchanged Wii codes with (all games with online should be based on this system). It looks pretty and the new tracks are pretty fun. It's nice that your kart (rather than character) determines acceleration, handling, etc. I miss the 2 character action of double-dash and each character having a special attack. Some of the new power-ups are cool like the bullet and the rain cloud. The blue shells, lightning bolts, and POWs (at least these can be avoided if you're racing somewhere with jumps) occur a little too often. The Wiiel (Wii Wheel) is pretty fun to use.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:28 AM
skolapper

Mario Kart Wii Friend Codes
Super Mario Kart on the Wii may be one of thee funnest games ive ever played period. If any of you guys have tryed it what are your opinions i think it is great.