Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2010, 07:36 AM
Jamiel
Jamiel

Re: Bungalow with Stairs album
http://www.underworldlive.com/shop/musicproduct.asp: F5, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick .......... F5, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick .......... F5, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick ..........
Old 10-16-2010, 08:50 AM
BrotherLovesDub
barking dog

This is definitely the kind of thing that needs to be posted to the forums before hand to let us have a chance at getting a copy. I would hope the UW Shop would only allow 1 per person as well to stop Ebay bastards from gobbling up the stock and making a profit off UW.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:55 PM
Tendinha
Grown sloppy !

So???????
What happened????
Old 10-24-2010, 10:34 PM
dubman
BigColor&Excited4SoupMan

dont you know what 'soon' means in underworld updates?!

"give us a few months, maybe even a year! you know what, let's not even talk about it anymore it's not happening. what?"

i dont see them not actually doing this but you get the drift. 'soon' means anything
Old 10-25-2010, 03:18 AM
Jamiel
Jamiel

Probably nothing until they get back from the U.S. To be fair to the band they have a small number of people who run their stuff, so are not as efficient as a band on a big label, but they are lovely people to deal with. I would much rather things be a little haphazard, but know the team dealing with things care. Still hitting F5 a lot on the Underworld shop though.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:39 AM
froopy seal
amazinglytogetherpinniped

Send a message via ICQ to froopy seal
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherLovesDub View Post
This is definitely the kind of thing that needs to be posted to the forums before hand to let us have a chance at getting a copy. I would hope the UW Shop would only allow 1 per person as well to stop Ebay bastards from gobbling up the stock and making a profit off UW.
I totally support this approach. For exclusively altruistic reasons, obviously. That eBay thing etc. pp.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:51 PM
Banstylin'
Mmm... I Love It

Send a message via AIM to Banstylin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by the mongoose View Post
Holy shit this is another disaster from www.uwlive.com......if anyone has it in any audio quality whatsoever (pretty) please PM me a copy. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if available for purchase though.
I would want a copy as well please... I actually spent $50 dollars for it when tokyorai got copies for the dirts but it got lost in the mail
Old 10-25-2010, 04:01 PM
ThingInABook
vision

wonder if the lack of updates might be because uwlive crew is on tour right now? i also want the cd, really wanted to ask tokyorai for a copy, but i was jobless at that time. now that i can finally purchase something from the store (a shirt and that cd) none are avaliable.
Old 11-18-2010, 05:11 AM
Jamiel
Jamiel

underworldlive.com shop: We are currently updating the shop with our Christmas range We will reopen 6pm (GMT) Friday 19th November We can live in hope.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:12 AM
Jamiel
Jamiel

Or maybe they won't open then. 6.10 (GMT) Friday 19th November