Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > headset.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2010, 09:28 AM
joethelion
needing Diet Mountain Dew

Re: that 'old' Leftfield show (begging for a copy)
damn

talk about coincidences, eh?

but - I'm thinking that the odds of them making it to the US is pretty damn slim

although.... my g/f has been talking about making a trip to the EU this summer, here's hoping that Leftfield just happen to be in the same country....

oh - and I seem to be missing some tracks (that I KNOW I used to have)
hopefully, they're just on an old external HD (in a poorly labeled folder) but just in case... could someone hook me up with these tracks?

it's just incredibly frustrating, as I HAD ALL OF THESE at one point (and not just as mp3 files, I also had many of the actual releases)

• Dusted (Radio Edit)
• Snakeblood
• Swords ("Go" soundtrack version... it's a bit longer, and has a bit more bass - if memory serves me)
• Space Shanty (Tribal Mix)
• Space March
• Double Flash (Brown & Nasty Remix)
• A Final Hit (Full Length Version -> this one was on the "Trainspotting Soundtrack #2"... I seem to recall a pretty decent mix of Iggy Pop's "Nightclubbing" too if anyone happens to have that....)
• Praise
•.Half Past Dub
• Open Up (the longer version from the 12" edition of Leftism)
• Neil Barnes - Playing With Fire
• ...the "Song of Life" remixes & Dub of Life
• Massive Attack - Butterfly Caught (Paul Daley Beatless Mix) <- not the "Dub Mix"
• I also had this pretty cool breaks mix of Phat Planet (and it wasn't the Fatboy Slim mash-up)

oh - and I've never been able to get my hands on a copy of the "Leftfield Instrumental" Mix of David Bowie's "Jump (They Say)". I just have the Vocal, Hard Hands Vocal, and the Dub Oddity mixes

Last edited by joethelion; 02-03-2010 at 09:48 AM.