Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > technique.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2009, 02:32 AM
big screen satellite
Still Number 1

REAL MADRID - Fuck OFF
that's it i've had it with Real Madrid

what is it with European players, that they want to play for Real for...?

seriously, there are probably about 10-12 big clubs in this game, but does every player want to play for Real above everything else....??

"I've dreamed about playing here since I was 15 years of age." - Benzema

ditto - Ronaldo

and now the Real President wants a European super league because he can't be arsed playing shit teams in Champions League qualifiers... erm Real when were you last in semi final of the Champions League... 2003 i think - yeah i know you've won it more than anyone else, but fuck off - its not like its been easy for you in the last 6 years, and now just because you have bought everyone available - DOES not mean you will win it this year either...

Do you want to play for Real or because they pay the best wages...

i'm not bitter because we lost Ronaldo, he was always going to go (because of his 'dream') nor bitter for losing out on Benzema, i'd be annoyed if i was any other club.

Real need to be stopped and stopped soon before they ruin the game, don't blame Man City for having money because no one dreams of playing there and never will - sorry City fans... its just - why Real? United, Liverpool, Barca, and many other clubs have the history and challenges that Real have...

ho hum... i'm turning into Rafa Benitez...
Old 07-10-2009, 04:13 AM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.

Re: REAL MADRID - Fuck OFF
You have Michael Owen, so be happy
Old 07-10-2009, 11:21 AM
BeautifulBurnout
MadMinistrator

Quote:
i'm not bitter because we lost Ronaldo,
Oh chinny reck-on.

Oh Jimmy Hill.

Old 07-11-2009, 12:42 AM
froopy seal
amazinglytogetherpinniped

Send a message via ICQ to froopy seal
Quote:
Originally Posted by big screen satellite View Post
Of course they do. I'd do the same if I could play.

Get over it. Pro football is a ruthless industry, esp. with all the merchandising and slave trade going on.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:16 AM
happiness stan
mouseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBurnout View Post
Oh chinny reck-on.

Oh Jimmy Hill.
Classic. Long overdue for a revival.

There is talk about Spain closing the executive tax loophole, I've no idea if this will happen but as soon as it does we can expect to hear slightly different "It's always been my dream...." statements.

edit: from the bbc gossip section:
A host of stars are set to turn their back on playing in England because of the more favourable financial conditions in Spain, where tax is capped at 40% and big earners can pay as little as 24% tax if they exploit a loophole and acquire "foreign executive" status.
Full story: Daily Mirror

Jermaine Pennant, really?
Old 07-11-2009, 04:36 AM
IsiliRunite
de la Michigan

Send a message via AIM to IsiliRunite
I don't think Real's summer spending spree guarantees them a Champions League win. I thought their last season blunders were Defensive... but haven't they signed offensive-minded players just recently? I would think going rock-for-rock with EPL teams is risky business for a team with the 'attack' mindset, because they could easily get outfoxed.

They could have other pre-existing strengths, but I was never not too familiar with last seaons's roster.

Last edited by IsiliRunite; 07-11-2009 at 04:43 AM.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:11 PM
Rog
the fuckest upest

Quote:
Originally Posted by big screen satellite View Post
that's it i've had it with Real Madrid

what is it with European players, that they want to play for Real for...?

seriously, there are probably about 10-12 big clubs in this game, but does every player want to play for Real above everything else....??

"I've dreamed about playing here since I was 15 years of age." - Benzema

ditto - Ronaldo

and now the Real President wants a European super league because he can't be arsed playing shit teams in Champions League qualifiers... erm Real when were you last in semi final of the Champions League... 2003 i think - yeah i know you've won it more than anyone else, but fuck off - its not like its been easy for you in the last 6 years, and now just because you have bought everyone available - DOES not mean you will win it this year either...

i'm not bitter because we lost Ronaldo, he was always going to go (because of his 'dream') nor bitter for losing out on Benzema, i'd be annoyed if i was any other club.

Real need to be stopped and stopped soon before they ruin the game, don't blame Man City for having money because no one dreams of playing there and never will - sorry City fans... its just - why Real? United, Liverpool, Barca, and many other clubs have the history and challenges that Real have...

ho hum... i'm turning into Rafa Benitez...
rattle out of the pram time?
Old 07-13-2009, 01:19 AM
sanblaster
Niet een Engelsman

The culé in me is happy to see there's no people with the new Real's t-shirt, at least in England. I just don't want their plan to be successful, even more when there's the Barça squad model (7 players from the youth categories in the starting team for most of the games last season).

I think Florentino has gone a bit too far this time. One thing was cooking the transfer all summer long and end up signing "just" one star - 3 at a time is too much. What would piss me off is see that management philosophy turns out to be successful (I'm talking money rather than silverware).
Pass me the ventolin I need some more
We have ways of making you think
They told me over a drink
Old 07-13-2009, 01:26 PM
//\/\/
slogging it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rog View Post
rattle out of the pram time?
along with the dummy

come on, matt - you got owen for nowt... many a mickle maks a muckle for old man fergie... you can't blame madrid for going mad with their money when they look at the likes of big chelsea and man city doing exactly the same thing. that's the market at the moment; and there's even more incentive in spain for them to try and buy success as there's less competition when it comes to buying power. barca might be able to spend; but have shown that they can acheive greatness with a well-structured club philosophy; and hats off to them for it - makes them a far-more respected and liked team in my book.

the premier league only began to outdo other european leagues when it was able to outspend them, remember - players (or agents, rather) are attracted where there's most money.

probably the only person who's made an emotional move is ronaldo -the money will have helped; but he'd far rather ponce about in a shirt he's been coverting all his life than carry on being paid megabucks by fergie. the money will help, of course; but i dont' think he'd've left for any other club.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:16 AM
big screen satellite
Still Number 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by //\/\/ View Post
along with the dummy

come on, matt - you got owen for nowt... many a mickle maks a muckle for old man fergie... you can't blame madrid for going mad with their money when they look at the likes of big chelsea and man city doing exactly the same thing. .
well they can fuck off too... except that I don't hear many players saying that they've dreamed of playing for Chelsea or City since they were born

the players being lured to City are purely tempted by the dollar, at least Ronaldo's claim to play for RM is thinly disguised as love for the club too (how 'bout you play for them for free Ron?)

Barry is the prime example at City... as is Tevez, although its more his agent than him - (that's a different matter altogether) - either way Real are suddenly scuppering every deal going because if a player has shown the slightest interest in RM, then if another club comes in, its like, well Real are interested so how about paying three times over the odds...??!?!?

they paid too much for Ronaldo, and Kaka and Benzema

Real buying 4 or 5 players at all over inflated prices in one season, like City are doing is going to alert everyone to the fact and then players get over valued

United have paid high prices before but that was partly because of who we were not just because we had the money, with these current deals its all about who has the money to spend and nothing else...United have £80m to spend in reality but Fergie doesn't want to spend it on one over priced teenage wannabe that's gonna fuck off to Real at the first sign of greatness...

I'm glad Fergie has said enough's enough (even if people think its a bit rich coming from him)

apart from Man City no one in the premiership has paid the prices, and therefore its still a fairly level playing field, so far... fuck Europe or Real, i'm glad Ron's gone for the dollar, and Tevez for that matter.

The trouble will be if RM's plan works and that they win La Liga and the Champions League... let's hope they and City fail and prove that spending big all the time doesn't work...

30 years ago Trevor Francis went for £999,999 now look at it.