Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2005, 08:30 AM
realtanu
river

In USA and Want to see UW -- HOW?
I live in NYC and missed UW the last time I was aware that they were coming down here (Hammerstein Ballroom... would have been sick... would have been sick...)

I wouldn't mind travelling abroad to see them but I am having problems translating foreign websites to purchase tickets.

Can anyone recommend ANYTHING that would help me check out UW live.

(8)
Old 10-20-2005, 09:31 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Re: In USA and Want to see UW -- HOW?
If you check out the sticky thread at the top of this forum you will see the dates that Underworld have announced. I know there are still tickets available for the Dutch gig and for the Luxemburg gig. Not sure about the others. The ticketservice.nl website for the dutch tickets, and the luxemburg ticket ordering sites (atelier.lu) are available in English and they can post the tickets to you internationally. For the Luxemburg gig you can even arrange to pick them up when you get there.

As for asking the question that people have asked and continue to ask without looking for existing threads (which are here, here, here, and here), there have been no announcements yet.

It is my personal opinion that until they have a product in the stores, that Underworld will not announce something as big as a USA tour. Its far too late in the year to be touring this year so its highly likely that you'll have to wait until next year. If Scott/Yannick want to make me look stupid by announcing dates right after ive pressed the "Submit Reply" button, then I would be happy, just so that I wouldn't have to keep replying to threads regarding a USA tour.
Old 10-20-2005, 02:24 PM
sanakan
junkie-criminal-fugitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpee
As for asking the question that people have asked and continue to ask without looking for existing threads (which are here, here, here, and here), there have been no announcements yet.
you should make a sticky entitled "no american tour dates yet!!" - would save some work and troubled nerves
Old 10-21-2005, 04:42 AM
realtanu
river

Thanks so much for the advice. I went to dutch site previously and I dind't see English version so I will try again. Maybe I will do Luxumberg instead. Is there one place you would recommend over the other? I know nothing about either country really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpee
If you check out the sticky thread at the top of this forum you will see the dates that Underworld have announced. I know there are still tickets available for the Dutch gig and for the Luxemburg gig. Not sure about the others. The ticketservice.nl website for the dutch tickets, and the luxemburg ticket ordering sites (atelier.lu) are available in English and they can post the tickets to you internationally. For the Luxemburg gig you can even arrange to pick them up when you get there.

It is my personal opinion that until they have a product in the stores, that Underworld will not announce something as big as a USA tour. Its far too late in the year to be touring this year so its highly likely that you'll have to wait until next year. If Scott/Yannick want to make me look stupid by announcing dates right after ive pressed the "Submit Reply" button, then I would be happy, just so that I wouldn't have to keep replying to threads regarding a USA tour.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:48 AM
realtanu
river

turns out dutch dates passed but Luxumberg is still available in 3-4 weeks. Must find a companion quickly! thanks again for pointing me in right direction
Old 10-21-2005, 05:24 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtanu
turns out dutch dates passed but Luxumberg is still available in 3-4 weeks. Must find a companion quickly! thanks again for pointing me in right direction
dutch dates passed? Tilburg 9th November tickets still available.