View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 05:27 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Re: The RiverRun Project - 10 years later
True, they played one festival (Global Gathering) in the UK and the sound was terrible as it was outdoor on an airfield, and it was a festival set. Their own gigs were a sensation though. Check the RTSR tracker for the Luxembourg gig, and I think the summer Amsterdam gig from the same year (2005) also got an official release (but without Parc/Darc as that was to be released on The Bells The Bells).

I think we can easily compile what was released.

The original EPs (3 of those)
The Misterons bonus EP mix
The Japanese release featuring Ancient Phat Farm Coat in its entirety, and unmixed JAL and Food A Ready.
The 12 inches with the remixes on is another sub-category: JAL to Tokyo (Woolford, Wruhme), Play Pig (Buick and Pig&Dan), Peggy Sussed (Heller) and Vanilla Monkey (Martinez) . These 12s also yielded unmixed Play Pig and Vanilla Monkey.

I'm sure Raj will jump in if ive missed something. Although Bamboo and Darc/Parc are from this era Im not sure i'd include them as they werent released until post OWB.