View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 11:39 AM
undarrenworld
bungalow

Re: Prague 13.7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by holden
Really cool choices! Not standard fare at all!
Some Questions: Other than the Peel Show, have they ever played Trim live? As for KOS, seems weird that they'd forgo the more familiar "snake" lyrics for classic "spoonman"...but nice change, i'm sure! And was that track "Something Like a Mama" or a jam with samples from it?
They played Trim live, yes. Karl was dancing with the guitar, then he played and jamming began. He is great guitarist and the riffs worked perfectly to the beat.
On the whole gig was samples too many improvisations, so u couldnt know what is played. It was very good prepared. That intro... It was so great i hope that recording exist of that. The beats flows nicely to Dark and Long.. And before that new song improvisation too... Yes Darren Price was talking/singing to vocoder on new song, that voice wasnt Karl. It was great effect. All the three boys done the maximum what is possible. And the Something like a Mama, it was some improv too with the samples of that. And that great female wocal spoken words. I heard many gigs but not like that. Imagine Nuxx/2003 and Nuxx again slow to fade out... Ecstasy...
All i want say is... I go to another gig to see that again...
Its unforgettable. U can say only Fuck ... No more words ...

http://www.rave.cz/fotky.php?url=200...nderworld-poop

Asi said before, i saw Orbital and all the other great bands but never performance like that... That energy...
UW is so strong with Pricey.. really strong... They can kick everything this year...

Last edited by undarrenworld; 07-15-2005 at 11:43 AM.