View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 04:09 AM
//\/\/
slogging it out

Re: Art/jazz - Natura Cinematica - shameless plug.
flyer 1, US version

iphone4 photo taken almost a year ago, in the wood, 10 seconds from my door. processed using iphone apps, then given over to photoshop for the text and layout.

the album itself has been mastered and is now at 'the makers' where a physical product is being put together. as well as the cd, there's an 8-page booklet of imagery that they asked me to put together - i can't believe that there'll soon be a cd designed by me!

as well as physical sales, the album's being released as a download package through bandcamp as this allows a low price to be attached, though people are welcome to pay what they like beyond that. the full album will have a pdf booklet and bonus track.

the music? though steeped in jazz, there's quite a lot of electronica coming through - it's pretty easy-going, at times soundtracky - not half bad!

live shows will be coming late in the summer, for which I'm producing a series of animations to be projected behind the band, so I'm busy slaving over a (very hot) laptop which seems to be rendering most hours of the day and night

anyway; that's the story of this so far; look 'em up on facebook, give an encouraging 'like' maybe? there's a blog with images and short teaser vids (featuring my images, but not my animation) at reverbnation
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	flyer1small.jpg
Views:	521
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	316