View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 02:54 AM
Tiger
Freaknik!

Re: that 'old' Leftfield show (begging for a copy)
i remember reading that at the london launch party of the leftism album where they played live there was a free punch which someone spiked with E. needless to say reports of said night/gig were overwhelming positive

i saw em on the R&S tour and they were loud, one of the loudest gigs i've been too save for My Bloody Valentine. Although two mates who saw em on the leftism tour said it was nowhere near as loud as back then. before doing their own version of the 4 yorkshiremen "loud, loud's when you can't hear for a week afterwards" "pardon, you'll have to speak up i'm still deaf in one ear after that gig" "ears, we used to dream of unperforated ear drums back then". At that stage i left them giggling by themselves to go to the bar.

personally i didn't think leftfield live were all that great, was kind of disappointed. although dave clarke afterwards was lots of fun

oh and thanks for the links janie, u r a star!!!!
You take the piss again and i'll remove your iPod from its tiny nano-sheath and push it up your cock. Then i'll put some speakers up your arse and put it on shuffle every time i hear something i don't like - which will be every time that something comes on - i will skip to the next track by crushing your balls.