View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 09:48 PM
human151
deletion

Re: Dutch on verge of getting most right wing government in the EU, in dutch history
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantm3 View Post
the 'government endorsed' method of slaughter involves shooting a nail into the brain of the animal, spreading brain matter throughout the rest of the animal. you tell me how that is more safe than the traditional method. sounds either nanny state or anti-semetic.

i'm not saying the US doesn't have its problems. out west (and here in the south as well, but GA is kind of more the 'southeast' than it is like TX, LA, MS, etc.) there is a lot of racism towards immigrant (and non-immigrant) hispanics, and it's completely intolerable by me. i went with my family to buy a car a couple of years ago, and the guy who did a test drive with us started making these broad-sweeping statements about hispanics, and we decided we'd never go back there again, forget buying their car.

but as much as the US is known for it's racism against hispanics, europe is known for its racism against muslims and jews. i mean, look at france for goodness' sake. they've treated the algerians who have been there for generations like second class citizens for a very long time. if you want proof look at the riots a few years back.

the same thing goes for banning kippot, taqiyah, islamic veils, etc. over the past few years. it's not 'separation of church and state', it's removal of basic human rights through thinly-veiled racism.

The US is known for racism against hispanics? Are you fucking kidding me?

THe main problem with the muslims in france is that they don't want to be French. If you're going to move to a new country atleast respect the culture of the country your moving to. Immigrants usually immigrate somewhere for a better life, and with hard work they usually get a better life. The least they could do is try to adapt, just a little, to the new coutries' culture. But a very large percentage of muslims choose to live as if they're still in a muslim country. I went to London recently and say many muslim women walking around with the black costume all over their body and face. Even if you disagree with me, you must admit this is disrespectful to the established culture. There are even so called "no go zones".

"Islamic extremists have created "no-go" areas across Britain where it is too dangerous for non-Muslims to enter, one of the Church of England's most senior bishops warns"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...n-Muslims.html

Things like this is very respectful to a country which has allowed people from another culture to immigrate there.

Last edited by human151; 01-14-2011 at 10:11 PM.