View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 04:24 AM
Mike
born013

Re: Underworldlive.com shop problems, help?
Firstly, sorry you have had problems with the Underworld store. You are not the first.

May I ask what CD you ordered? And where do you live? You might find it easier (and much cheaper) just to order on Amazon and just simply request a refund through the store or through your credit card company.

My understanding is that orders through underworldlive.com are fulfilled through a company called Topspin. I don't think the sales@underworldlive.com and support@underworldlive.com email addresses are linked to the "store" as such, to be honest im not sure who even gets those emails.

If you are not in the UK, it could take 2 - 3 weeks to reach you anyway. However, i have taken a look at the Topspin FAQs, they say that Pending means not yet shipped. To me, this suggests they are out of stock, because they would have shipped it by now right?

Also, this FAQ http://support.topspinmedia.com/entr...e-s-my-package shows who to contact directly. What email address does it say to contact on that order receipt?