View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 11:19 AM
Sean
Where in the world...?

Re: Compilation 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by holden View Post
Ok, another week without any contact.

Folks, please let me know if you're at all interested in contributing to a compilation. It need not be released this year (in fact, that seems very unlikely given the low level of interest and submissions), but if you're sitting on some almost-complete tracks, please let us know if you'd like to contribute.

Looking through the archives, since 2002, there have been dirty compilations/remixes every year. During and before that, there was a string of UW remixes/mash-ups on this site. I'd like to keep the string alive. But as said, we're just not getting the feedback this year. Should we scratch the tracks? Several producers have been very generous and have spent a lot of time working on tracks and artwork to contribute. We could release what we have, but i know there are many more producers amongst the ranks...
I'll have time to get something wrapped up and submitted early in the new year, but until then, I'm just way too slammed with other stuff I need to do. I'm also waiting to get vocals back on the specific track I'd like to submit from my friend Julie. Once I have them, I can forge ahead pretty quickly as I know exactly what I want to do with the track to finish it up.