Thread: atlanta
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 04:29 PM
cacophony
disquietude

Re: atlanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by charleswise View Post
Long time lurker, infrequent poster, just wanted to share my story here. I was luck enough to meet Rick, Karl and Darren before the show and just wanted to say what nice guys they are. I was waiting around while they soundchecked and Rick and Darren came out first. I approached and asked if I could get my Live in Tokyo 2005 cd signed and they were happy to oblige. I then asked Rick if I could get a picture and he said sure but if I waited a couple of minutes I could get one with both Karl and himself. While waiting for Karl, I had about a five minute conversation with Rick about Atlanta, the South, their travel plans, and U2. Karl then came out and I got my picture (taken by Darren) and cd signed. As they were leaving I asked if there was any chance they could play Dirty Epic and Rick said maybe but he couldn't promise anything. Seeing as they did play it, I would like to thanks them for that as well. Here are some pics and me and the guys and my cd. Took a lot of other pics and I'll try to put online soon.

i'm so retardedly jealous.

also if you're the reason they decided to throw dirty epic in there, you're a god among men.

also you should share rick's thoughts on atlanta. because i kept thinking, i hope they get to drive around a bit and see spring here. because my god the flowering trees are freaking amazing right now.