View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 10:32 AM
ThingInABook
vision

Re: Introduce Yourselves
hello everyone!

i've been lurking this forum since... um, forever (that's a lie, probably since two years ago) and, since i'm working now and it gets a little bit boring sometime to time, i decided to finally create an account here.

i've been a fan since '96, pearl's girl did the trick for me. underworld is my other fav band besides radiohead. since i live at the end of the world, getting UW records, besides OSTs, is extremely difficult. i think my first UW cd was pearl's girl EP, a gift made by my father, who, for my good fortune, travels a lot. i was hooked since then. for now, i'm collecting old releases, my last purchase was spikee/dogman go woof 12", which i'm still waiting to arrive.

i've only seen them live once - which was a crazy surprise cos i remember opening the newspaper and seeing a photo of k+r on it, i rushed to get a VIP ticket and arrived 4hours early to the gig. i was in rail and i've recorded in my mind the whole thing. it was freaking amazing. even if it was a little bit short, i was with a HUGE smile plastered on my face.

other than that, i work (as a designer), eat, sleep and have fun like normal people do :P i also collect records and have a soft spot for vodka, thing i had to leave because some stupid dietary sickness i developed last year when i was living in canada. i also speak spanish and french. that's it.