View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 10:02 PM
iamneorev
pants

Re: RicksDubbedOutDriftExperience and DRIFT Series 1 Complete
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
So if you just need Series 1 without the Sampler and Rick's set, then yes, Bandcamp is probably the cheapest. Actually, about $1 cheaper (or more depending on your credit card exchange rate and foreign currency fees) would be to buy it at Acoustic Sounds, along with the the 10% off coupon code seen in the upper-left of that page.

For the changes between the original Episode releases and the Series 1 release, you can read my posts about all the changes starting here. Some of them are minor, but some of them are not insignificant. It's up to you how much of a completist you are. If you want to buy the original Episodes in 24-48 quality, it looks like Qobuz has the best pricing on all the episodes. Note that Episode 2 is only available in 24-48 through Japanese e-tailers.
I got a Japan store I shop with using VPN that has Ep. 2 in 24 bit, but it's frigging expensive and has kept me picking it up. One day when I have extra cash to splurge away. Unless some folks want to go in with me and I'll the provide 24 bit WAVs to those that donated.