View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 05:47 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Re: RicksDubbedOutDriftExperience and DRIFT Series 1 Complete
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintrik View Post
Were you wanting the higher res version for the cover thumbnails? If so, the Bandcamp downloads seem to have the updated cover art in 700x700 resolution.
Actually, it was more the text i was concerned about. It was super-blurry and difficult to read. But I've just realized that apparently it's just a problem with macOS Preview. I opened up the PDF in Firefox and Chrome's built-in renderers and the text is sharp as day there.

As for the covers, I actually grabbed them all in higher resolution from Shopify already. If you go to underworldlive.com/store and open the image gallery, and open an image, then replace the resolution at the end of the image URL with something like 4000x4000, you'll get the highest (original) resolution. For example:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02..._4000x4000.jpg

What I am interested in is the packshots for the individual parts in the book PDF. Some of them we hadn't seen before, like most of the Episode 1 packshots or BYTWB. And some of them are alternate versions from what we got in the weekly releases, like Pinetum and Imagine a Box. Unfortunately, those graphics are all in really low resolution within the PDF.