View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 05:59 PM
vacant
pretty

Re: 2011-08-27 Underworld @ SW4 Festival, Clapham Common, London UK
The full report is going to pass me by, as I had made the most of the uncrowded bar facilities by then. Set list from what I remember was: Rez/Cowgirl, Pearls Girl, Diamond Jigsaw, Two Months Off, Between Stars, Scribble, Dark Train, Born Slippy. The first couple of songs are in order, as are the last few, but the ones in the middle I can't really remember! I have some decent video footage which I'm going to get up as soon as I can. John Digweed and Hernan Cattaneo were amongst the guests side stage. There was a guy who 'invaded' the stage from where we were towards the end, went over and stood next to Rick 'giving it large' for thirty seconds or so before the UW tech guy walked him off stage. Sound unfortunately wasn't that loud from behind the speakers, but seemed crisp enough- I can't comment on how it sounded out front.
Most of my photos are pretty samey, and they used the smoke machine a lot which didn't help the quality of my photos, but here's a few more. Videos to come Tuesday or Wednesday