View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 03:09 PM
BishBash
mouseman

Re: Drift Ep 1 - Another Silent Way (new single)
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatmakesustick View Post
Not sure about these 9pm - 4am shows (way past my bedtime).
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpee View Post
The show on the 2nd December is an early show... and so are the Amsterdam shows.

So two out of the three London shows are on "stupid o' clock" late. R&K are around the 60 mark now and plenty of their fans are..."mature" too. I think when you're young, then spending all night in a club seems cool. But after that...not so much, I wonder if the result will be a surge for the 'early' show tickets. The only plus side is that there are all-night tubes these days. I wish we had had that in the 90's and 00's.

I've been to this venue before. The tiny digital sound dropouts (especially during the DJ set before the band) really annoyed me, but didn't seem to annoy anyone else. And that annoyed me even more! The venue space is nice though.

Presumably the tickets won't be on the big sites like Ticketmaster or Gigs & Tours. I'm guessing it's going to be reasonably discreet on Monday. There will still be loads of disappointed people though, I imagine.

The track is pretty good (not quite A-grade though), and as already mentioned, NUXX seems an appropriate comparison. I won't pay for it unless it's the full version though.