01 Surrender
02 Dig Your Own Hole
03 Exit Planet Dust
04 We Are The Night
05 Further
06 Come With Us
07 Born In The Echoes
08 Push The Button

Nothing will ever beat Surrender for me abd it includes the Chems greatest track ever... Let Forever Be. I really love We Are The Night. It was a breath of fresh air after the disappointing Push The Button. Further was the closest they got to capturing their classic album trilogy sound. It's a shame Don't Think was relegated to a bonus track as it is an awesome song and deserves a spot on that album. I do wish Escape Velocity was a bit later in the tracklist as I feel it kinda kills the build up Snow creates and its length makes it an odd track 2. I rather it went into Another World. I'd like Horse Power... if it didn't have the horse neighs in it. Come With Us has some b-sides that are stronger than its album tracks. Push The Button and Born In The Echoes are the only albums of theirs that I cannot put on without skipping tracks. Even the others albums rank lower in my list like Further and Come With Us, I can still listen to them from front to back. But PTB and BITE, many tracks just don't do it for me.

P.S. Massive Attack Mezzanine reissue has been delayed until 2019. It seems someone f'ed up something cuz even the digital release got pushed back. A part of me wishes they'd use the time to add Mezzanine album era's b-sides to the set. It bugs me when these album reissues ignore b-sides.