View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 12:16 PM
khouri
khondo dweller

Re: underworldlive.com old tracks
Alright, sorry about the delay but I'm finally ready to get this Underworldlive.com archive thing off the ground. Thanks to some generous dirties and my own ripping and editing of available audio, I think we're very close to having a complete collection of everything that was ever released for free online.

Here is a list of what material I've compiled. It's missing the new tracks that were available on the last version of Underworldlive.com as streams, but I'm sure some of you can spot some other holes and hopefully fill them with the appropriate files.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddxnxwgb_3hqfzq29b

RTSR would be an ideal place for such a complete collection but the nature of that site and Yahoo group continues to elude and confound many, including myself (for some reason I continue to receive the Yahoo email digests but cannot log into the group itself). So I think in in addition to RTSR, some kind of dedicated website or Mediafire download package or something along those lines is better. I could even host it myself if need be. But we'll worry about that later.