View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 01:15 PM
human151
deletion

Re: Dutch on verge of getting most right wing government in the EU, in dutch history
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
He was on CNN? Oh he must be mainstream then. He's obviously not some attention-seeking extremist at all, but rather is a decent enough representative of UK Muslims. And even if he's only representative of a small number of UK Muslims, that still justifies the conflation of Muslims and extremist Muslims doesn't it? Yes. You're quite right.

Really? And there's me writing in this thread that it takes millions to cause a problem. I feel so stupid having written that in my invisible pixels.

Please do, because it's not like you're just going to follow up with LA-LA-LA-I'M-NOT-LISTENING, is it?

To piss off the natives.

Yes of course. And it doesn't matter if they're extremists and want to kill us. We should let them in. Everyone. All 7 billion.

No. Native people must always be silent on such things. After all, it is Allah's will that by being native, native people relinquish all rights. Native men must be forced to wear a burqa - and native women must grin in a highly bearded and slightly menacing way. Or possibly vice versa, depending on what the immigrants decree.

In summary: to complain about immigration is racist, there is no problem of Islamic extremism, and democracy, liberalism and secularism can be disposed of along with the week's recycling.

Now, if you'll just process this post for me, passing it through that unique brain filter of yours, hopefully...
lol. I guess this is what happens when you run out of serious counter arguments.