View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 06:05 PM
Troy McClure
I'm the Spoonman

Re: 2015-06-21 Dubno Live @ The Hollywood Bowl
Quote:
Originally Posted by khouri View Post
Interesting that the press release doesn't explicitly say they're playing Dubnobass in full, which was very much the big deal about the Royal Festival and subsequent show. I wonder if there's concern that the American fan base would be less interested in the limited setlist? Or maybe the boys got bored? Or maybe it's just a copywriting oversight.
I read the announcement on the Facebook page as meaning they would be playing Dubnobasswithymyheadman' in full, but your right, it doesn't explicitly say it.
:
We are very happy to announce that Underworld will return to the iconic Hollywood Bowl on 21st June 2015 for a special performance in celebration of the 20th anniversary of their album dubnobasswithmyheadman. This show will offer US fans the unique chance to see Underworld performing epic tracks from the album along with their other landmark hits. Tickets for Hollywood Bowl subscriptions go on sale today and single event tickets go on general sale on 3 May 2015. http://www.hollywoodbowl.com/tickets/underworld/2015-06-21

---Jason

Last edited by Troy McClure; 02-10-2015 at 06:32 PM.