View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 03:26 AM
Milking Your Plastic
Milking Your Plastic

I want UW to release a videography on DVD
I know that the Olympics this year is their top priority but for the future I would like to see a dvd of all their music videos, if that's not possible then just a collection of their more well known songs. I personally would have preferred this over the 1992-2012 anthology and A Collection compilations.
Some would be quick to point out that everything is already available on youtube, so this would be pointless. Yeah, that's true, but how good is the sound and video quality? pretty crap if you ask me. So an official product from the group with everything in good video and sound quality would be greatly welcomed, well from me at least.
Underworld have done tons of music videos to easily fill up the space of a dvd, they could probably fill two. Though almost all the videos before Born Slippy .NUXX were just tomato art visuals, which some might not find very interesting. I on the otherhand love the early videos, like Spoonman, Dark & Long, Dirty Epic just to name a few. I just watched Spikee on youtube not long ago and I felt pretty spaced out after the video had finished. Really great stuff. Underworld did release a video collection on VHS in the 90's titled "Videos 93-97 Footwear repairs by craftsmen at competitive prices" so it's strange they haven't upgraded that release to dvd and add on the stuff they've done since. Maybe poor sales are the reason. They also released a few videos on a 3rd disc of the 1992-2002 as a limited edition. Basically the point of this post is for all Underworld fans who think this is a good idea to express their interest. The band will only release something like this if they know there is enough demand for it.