View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 04:12 PM
cdave2
dancin' fool

Re: 2015-06-21 Dubno Live @ The Hollywood Bowl
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowereye View Post
So the only way to get an affordable ticket is via group rate? :/ If this is the only US date then I'm seriously considering this. I have enough sky miles for two out West. Really don't want to pay the subscription rate of over $100.
The group rate is 20% off the individual ticket price (not counting the $9 group order fee). Furthermore, if there are any subscription seats left over before the individual tickets go on sale, the group tickets are given the option to upgrade BEFORE the individual tickets are allocated. (I double-checked with the venue and have this in writing.) So these are not only the best price, they're the best choice of location outside of buying a subscription or going through a scalper.

They're supposed to contact us regarding any upgrades near the end of April, in the order that group tickets were requested. I know that SappysCurry is ahead of us with a sixteen-person group. Who knows how many others. Our group has six people confirmed so far and we're trying to meet the minimum of ten. Anyone?