View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 01:32 AM
joethelion
needing Diet Mountain Dew

Re: Need for better UW clothing for fans at underworldlive.com store?
yea - it is disappointing ... for several reasons, most of which Mike has already mentioned

It's really been in the last ten years that the distance between Tomato and UW has drifted apart (remember "Urban Action" ? Karl was even wearing those *cool* shirts in the EE dvd)... and as a result (amongst other things) - the clothing has suffered a bit. Now, I actually did like like the black t-shirts with the small earphone hole, but you're right - it is kind of cheap, b/c it's only one color printing, etc etc

(but I'd say, those designs didn't need more colors)

So like, what I'm saying - is that - Tomato and UW drifting is like the major "issue" - then as a result other things suffer

...I don't know if I would agree with the idea that the stage shows are cheaper though, bc remember during the AHDO tour? The selling point on why to see that tour was the BIG GREEN LAZER... which was only really used during "King of Snake." There really weren't many 'visuals' other than the inflatable mattresses that came up (like a alternative form of using a screen) and stuff was projected on them (clips from Dogboyheadset / UWlive)

having said all of that -
I can understand from a Tomato standpoint, to not want to do 'Dubno' clothing now (or ever)
b/c it was soooo long ago, it was made for a specific project, etc etc etc