Thread: Prague 9/2/08
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 02:41 AM
whatmakesustick

Re: Prague 9/2/08
I’ve been reading the posts for a while here but this is my first post…so hello to all!

Though I would try to post some info about the Prague gig, but my memory is a bit flaky!

They started with Bamboo, then they lost power after about 7/8mins…. The crowd were pretty cool about the power-loss. They seemed to loose power to the PA and staging lights. At first the Underworld laptops were on, but then they had to reboot them. Karl Hyde seemed kept dancing for a while after the power loss which was funny.

There was a 10-15min break and they came back and played a great version of Rez. Then they played that new track with the voice on a loop (they played it at the end of Glam Bucket in Manchester).

I can’t remember the exact order or the names of all the ‘in-between’ jams, but they roughly played:

Bamboo
Rez
Little Speaker or Air Towel (I think it was one of those two)
Crocodile
improv?
Glam bucket
BB
poem?
BS
Spikee
Two Months Off
improv?
You Do Scribble
KoS
Jumbo
Cheery Pie (I think?)
improv?
Moaner

I have to say Cherry Pie was absolutely excellent!!! It worked really well as the first song of the encore.

They played an interesting version of Jumbo – it had that Price drum loop all the way through from start to finish. It’s the loop from the track they played before Moaner in Manchester.

I would guess about 5,000 people (sold out) and a good lively crowd! No sign of the live cd’s (although apparently mine have been dispatched by liveherenow )

A great night.

Last edited by whatmakesustick; 02-11-2008 at 07:22 AM.