View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 12:59 PM
markreed
mouseman

Re: Ranking the Super Deluxe Boxsets so far
Let's hope the band are reading this.

Dubnobass because

1. 5 discs. MORE content. And more unheard content. We're not buying these to hear a snazzy remaster of "River Of Bass". We're buying this for the new stuff that's never been out before. There's plenty missing off DubNo such as the Soundcloud Mysterons Mix + Winjer etc.. but still...

2. More original Underworld content : BF falls over as 2 discs of it are third party remixes and frankly, a Fatboy Slim remix of Underworld is about 40% interesting to me compared to an Underworld jam. Also, there's about 90 minutes of download MP3's from 99-era studio jams that was on the old UW site. It would be great to get these in better-than-128kbps-MP3's.

3. STTI : I don't need to hear 8 different live versions of "Nuxx". One full show from the tour would be a lot more interesting. Also... can't the full shows be released ?

4. BF : whole bunch of circulating studio material (such as "Ricks Bungalow Mix" of Snake, and "Dobropret") not on the release, and its also incomplete as one of the Italian Snake mixes is missing. Especially when discs 3+4 fall far short of 80 minutes.

Really, where I'm going with this is we want as much unreleased original Underworld content as possible, and as little repetition or endless third party remixes.

Last edited by markreed; 09-07-2017 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Forgot something!