View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 02:59 PM
joethelion
needing Diet Mountain Dew

Re: underworldlive.com old tracks
just got TheBang's pm - I'm about to head out, but a quick breakdown of the message I just sent him

I've lost most of my uwlive files (my hd crashed), but I still have:
(and these are the original files, not copied back from audio discs)

• the full version of Bungalow with Stairs
• the speed / reverse corrected version of "090701 All The Stars" (if I remember correctly, this was the soundtrack to a video file, in the original video file, all the audio was in reverse)
• Burger Van Man Gig
• most/all the video files (including the "Talking Heads" series, as well as the ones where it was a bit of a short 'music video' - like the one with the ukeleli (spelling?) loop with blue + red video of a guy with glasses talking, for example)
• I should still have Fuji Rock, Eurockeenes, and Blue Mountain

unfortunately, I don't have "Kippers" any of the "Lemonworld Jams" or the studio outtakes

kippers was given the name b/c it was the audio from a section of the original version of UWlive (pre-dogboyheadset... maybe even before the 365 couches project - or it existed at the same time when that started) it never was an actual download, just background audio

"Bungalow..." shares most/all of it's audio from the Tomato2 cd-rom... I definitely remember that breakbeat section also being in the Tomato3 cd-rom (the little square one)