View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 05:22 AM
lemonjelly
mouseman

Re: DRIFT Series 1 - New album, Nov 1, 2019
if the box/release is delayed, they're not alone. The chemical brothers surrender box was originally advertised for an october release, and is now also 22 nov. coincidentally, I've had an email today regarding Ludovico Einaudi's similar boxset (seven days walking, with 7 new albums in a box) that was advertised as being due 20 sept, then 1 nov, and now again 22 nov - my postmans back is gonna hurt that day!

On the speculation of what happens next, well, we had mention of there being 40 or 50 or more tracks R&K had (such as the interview with Iggy), and that's without taking into account anything else they have created since. Also, they only showed him the 40/50 tracks, there would've been other works in progress one assumes? So for me, drift 2 isn't that much of a surprise, but I'm wondering when we might get a teaser/trailer for it? Will they wait til after christmas? After the december shows? Or will they also facilitate a new launch?

apropos of nothing, I've also been unable to buy quorn mince anywhere for a few weeks. I wonder if these myriad of delays, and the quorn issue are a symptom of brexit being a farce?