View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 11:42 PM
Wubwubwubwub

Re: Introduce Yourselves
hi gingerorb do you have a boyfriend because i am available if you dont. i like girls so we would be a perfect matc.

your name is gingerorb does that mean you have red hair beacuse if it is i will eb your boyfriend straight away without my usual waiting period (and you dont have to send me pics of yourself like normal) because red heads go off in the sac,

so plese email me as soon as you read this so we can organis a meeting for som good times (underneat the radar at sunset while we make love on a whale pattern beach towel in chekoslovakia... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerorb View Post
Hi, I am daria.
31, female, originally russian (moscow), now work and live in utrecht, netherlands.

Use to be a DM fun, took a notice of UW right after I heard Barrel Of A Gun (Underworld Soft Mix). Year 1997 I reckon.

Main stream hobby - snowboarding (freeride). Several years ago noticed that I can do freeride only with UW in my ears.

First time saw UW in Rotterdam on 29th of jan, 2008. The gig kicked me out from two year depression (which was caused by a move from big wild russian terrain to small civilized crowded country of netherlands ))).
Got hopelessly wasted since then.

Have been to the festival in Arras and I love techno in Gent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rog
stuff
shut up you post stupid things and trhis place is a serious discussion about underwrold.