View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 12:47 AM
dubman
BigColor&Excited4SoupMan

Re: yes, the second gig was sufficiently different ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesw1a
set list?
Glam Bucket
Glam Bucket
Glam Bucket
Glam Bucket
Glam Bucket
Glam Bucket
Glam Bucket
Glam Bucket
Glam Bucket
Moaner
---\

okay, fuck oakenfold.
i dont care if his sets are, at best, equatable to a dumb action movie... one could write a goddamn thesis on why he repesents everything shallow, misguided, and fucking awful about electronic music in the states. THANKS FOR KEEPING THE AMERICAN CONCEPT OF ELECTRONIC MUSIC FIRMLY IMPLANTED IN 1998. THATS GREAT. FUCK YOU.
and the movie projections... holy FUCK. some of the most insipid, exploitative, meaningless, distracting, and overall depressing visuals ever. it was so blindsidingly dumb the first time that it was all reaction-funny, seeing again was a continuing mix of what the fuck and jesus christ.
i'm glad almost no one was into it and even he looked bored because it meant he disappeared faster.
ugh. embarrassing git.
whatever.

tonights energy for underworld ran a complete opposite. yesterday was like a 1-2-3-4 punch of spectacularness before settling into a great and continuing groove. tonight it took awhile to ramp up but 20 minutes in an instrumental momove that would not stop escalating solidified everything and exploded the rest of the night. i cant tell which night was better.

SETLIST

Skyscraper
Improv- Crocodile
Mo Move
Improv - beautiful Burnout (Biro)
Acapella Cowgirl
Glam Bucket
Shake It Higher-TMO
Spikee (five ft five)
Nuxx 2003
fonestrap intro - KoS
Jumbo
Moaner

not everything hurts, but ny neck is well abused and my calves feel like rocks. crocodile is definitely a great live track. i still cant get a handle on what the studio version of beautiful burnout will be like... its sound is so LIVE. Glam Bucket was fucking beautiful.

ahhhhhhhh.

thats the relaxed and deeply satisfied one instead of the shouty one from yesterday.
i'm not thinking anymore.

goodnight.

Last edited by dubman; 09-09-2007 at 01:05 AM.