View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 01:35 PM
iamneorev
pants

Re: Underworld feature at Bandcamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
It's good to hear that it's definitely still coming, but I'm not sure if it's necessarily soon. It even says in the article: "Series 2, they promise, is already in the works—though delays are inevitable, especially now."
Think they wanna wait so that they can tour it afterwards. With everything going on, kinda screws plans up. I would like to hear more Drift Series 1 live/in studio jams like the Rick Amsterdam release. It's cool to hear how the Drift songs evolve and get reworked live. I'd love to hear more of that. You'd think they could easily do an in studio live performance and record it. Hell, stream it.

It would be cool if they continued to dig up old jams and stuff and drop it on their Bandcamp. I really want a hi-res Riverrun reissue. After Dubnobass, Second Toughest, and Beaucoup Fish, Riverrun and Drift are up there as my faves.

I made my own edited Drift playlist that I quite enjoy. It's still around 2 hours of music lol. It occasionally gets refined/edited. Trying to make my personal strongest Drift album. Well, double album. The Sampler edition selection is alright, not perfect.

Last edited by iamneorev; 07-06-2020 at 01:38 PM.